Wormwood's End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
We're in need of some MacPhisto fic, I think... here's a wee drabble. Disclaimer= ALL LIES, precious.

"One doesn't get much of a tan in hell, you see," purred the familiar voice in an unfamilar accent.

"Or much light to see what clothes you're putting on, apparently."

To my surprise, there were no flying hairbrushes. Only a slow smirk that was just as unsettling. "Oh darling, you only wish you could wear glittery gold suits and have hundreds of people screaming your name... at the same time."

His meaning was not lost on me. I gave him my worst glower. "Don't call me darling."

He only laughed, as if my reaction were to be expected. I turned away.

Suddenly he was holding me from behind, his half-dressed body pressed against my back. "I'll call you what I like and you'll still be coming back for more, won't you?" A serpentine tongue flicked inside my ear and he seemed to enjoy my shudder. In his sultry Irish lilt he repeated, "Darling."

This was too much. Wrenching myself away from him with a snarl, I choked out, "You'll mess your makeup."

He held my eyes for an eternity before sitting again at his mirror with a demonic laugh. Back in character. "I'll deal with you after the show."

Yay! MacPhisto! (does a jig of glee) Very Shiny, interesting drabble... But it would be wondeful if you continued it... :mac: We loves the Mackie... :D

-Anna :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom