Woohoo, he finally did it! ::pats Bono on the head::

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
I just noticed...

capt.1043037169.golden_globes_ggs140.jpg

He finally had his wedding ring re-sized to fit his ring finger! Good on ya, Bono. ;)

Dot.

hahahaha

i can't fiugure out who's hands are who's...ok, i think i got it...

Bonochick said:

:lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

it took me a while to work out whose hands are whose :scratch: but I got there eventually.....cos if that was bono's hand with the wedding ring he's got a problem with the bones in his arm........

plus, does anyone else think Edge's right had looks odd? It took me a while to work out that the heel of his hand is not his wrist gone all demented and small...and that his wrist is tucked inside his sleeve.....

my eyes have gone all crossed from looking too closely for too long.....although it's not a bad piccie to have to stare at for long periods of time........

That picture is crazy to look at. All those arms, it's a jumble of flesh. ;)

DebbieSG said:
are you guys insinuating that Bono and The Edge are gay?
Only in my dreams. :D

nothing....

like a little eskimo kiss shared between two gay lovers:silent: :love:
I mean *cough*two band members*cough*...yeah, right...band members. *cough*:D

You guys are too much!

But that picture really does have problems - symbolic enough, considering the title of the song they won for, but they look like some weird serpent-less version of the Laocoon.

Sigh. They're so :cute: together, though.

bammo2 said:

It took me a while to work out that the heel of his hand is not his wrist gone all demented and small...and that his wrist is tucked inside his sleeve.....

I can't stop laughing at that :lmao: :hug:

We just can't get enough of that Bono/Edge lovey dovey stuff!

this thread has made me even more confused with that pic, :lol: i thought i had it figured out when i looked at it, but all this talk is confusing me!

bammo2 said:

plus, does anyone else think Edge's right had looks odd? It took me a while to work out that the heel of his hand is not his wrist gone all demented and small...and that his wrist is tucked inside his sleeve.....

LMAO so hard @ this!!! It's true!!! :lol:

Kristie said:
tttyaawfixed01.jpg

tttyaawfixed02.jpg

I REALLY AM done now.
:D :waves:
SURE you are. :p
And if Bono and the Edge were a gay couple, they certainly would make a kick ass one.:lmao: I'm not kidding here! Those pics are proof alone:drool:

Back
Top Bottom