Woah!!! Naomi Campbell Aka Superhooch Got Married!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
Woah!!! Naomi Campbell Aka Superhooch IS Married!!!???

from www.peoplenews.com

26609.jpg

Is Naomi married?
Supermodel claims to have tied the knot

Naomi Campbell has announced that she has married her latest boyfriend. The 32-year-old supermodel, who is holidaying in the Mediterranean with Italian model Enrique Palacio, (who is in his 20s), has told an Italian magazine that they have tied the knot. Fellow holidaymakers in Venice have also confirmed that the pair were wearing rings on their wedding fingers while on a gondola. Naomi is known for falsely claiming she is married, however ? an old boyfriend, designer Luca Orlandi got a shock at Eva Herzigova's wedding when Naomi announced that they were married. Naomi also went out with actor Robert de Niro, but he fled when she began wearing an 'engagement ring' and she also announced on TV that she was to wed U2 member Adam Clayton, only for the couple to split almost immediately after.Naomi's publicist claims that the feisty model calls all her boyfriends 'my husband' if she loves them. Time will tell.

:crack: :coocoo:

Last edited:
elevatedmole said:
What a weirdo. :coocoo:

Exactly what I was about to say!!!

I guess I'll have to come up with some cliches' now instead:
A few bacon strips short of a pound.
A few chords short of the truth.
An inch short of a .........uhmm.........sarong.
She misses a few beats on her drum.

Did those even make sense?!!??! :scratch: :confused:
I THINK NOT. :shrug: :evil:

Re: Woah!!! Naomi Campbell Aka Superhooch IS Married!!!???

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
and she also announced on TV that she was to wed U2 member Adam Clayton, only for the couple to split almost immediately after. Naomi's publicist claims that the feisty model calls all her boyfriends 'my husband' if she loves them.
No wonder Adam left her! :lmao:

:adam:: Good morning, darling. :kiss: How did you sleep?
Naomi: Wonderful, husband...
:adam:: :shocked: I'm NOT your husband! I'm your boyfriend, lover, bassist, Irish little cutie, but NOT. YOUR. HUSBAND! *heads out of bed*
Naomi: What did I say? :shrug: Nah, doesn't matter I got enough other men... :evil:

Here's the guy..

3354495523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323335945552ot1lsi

My only opinion re Naomi is-her situation w/ Adam is none of my business, but I do feel badly if she hurt him in any way. But he was a 'big boy' at the time ;) That's the way things go sometimes, and usually you learn from each relationship.

I also feel that she certainly has positive and attractive qualities, such as her charity work w/ Nelson Mandela, etc. But I just feel it's unfortunate that she seems to have a diva attitude and treats some people very badly. You hear these stories over and over(her 'tantrums', her physical fights w/ other women, etc.) and you start to wonder how many are actually untrue. Perhaps if she behaved like this less, people would have a more positive response to her.

:shrug: That's all, I don't want to get into any 'arguments' about her-just my .02. :)

*edited* to say-I agree Sweet Tart-he is HOT :drool:

Last edited:
Orginally posted by Gina Marie

Here's the guy..

HELLO......he's hot as hell. :macdevil:

....and i thought her taste went downhill after adam...guess not :shrug:

ps....she's a twit and needs to get her head on straight. imagine if any of us started going around calling our bf's "our husbands".....:coocoo:....maybe you can do that when your a supermodel.... :yuck:

ps....im sorry if my comment about naomi offended anyone. i just read the other thread re: her and i see that the subject is a bit touchy now :shrug: .

i personally think the women is a bit flakey to go around telling people that all her bf's are her husband's...that's all...just an opinion.

it's all in fun and i don't wish any ill will or harm to miss (or mrs as the case may be) campbell. so for past/future reference any and all comments on the topic of naomi typed by myself can be taken in a joking manner.

thank you and good night.....*bows*

Well, this is definitely good news compared to some of the other stuff I've heard today (like the political assassination attempt in Afghanistan--horrors! I'm glad everyone is safe from that....off of my soapbox, quick!!) *If it's true*:laugh: :laugh: --then congrats to the newlyweds. Maybe *Superhooch* has retired and decided just to be Naomi. :laugh:

Gina Marie said:
Here's the guy..

My only opinion re Naomi is-her situation w/ Adam is none of my business, but I do feel badly if she hurt him in any way. But he was a 'big boy' at the time ;) That's the way things go sometimes, and usually you learn from each relationship.

I also feel that she certainly has positive and attractive qualities, such as her charity work w/ Nelson Mandela, etc. But I just feel it's unfortunate that she seems to have a diva attitude and treats some people very badly. You hear these stories over and over(her 'tantrums', her physical fights w/ other women, etc.) and you start to wonder how many are actually untrue. Perhaps if she behaved like this less, people would have a more positive response to her.

:shrug: That's all, I don't want to get into any 'arguments' about her-just my .02. :)

*edited* to say-I agree Sweet Tart-he is HOT :drool:

I agree. I don't believe everything I read in the press. People like Naomi can be hard to like; you don't like to see anyone with a broken heart or whatever. But, it happens. Sometimes it's for the best because the relationship wouldn't have worked--it would have ended later with more heartbreaks and hurt. I don't want to be nosey but there are good women for any man.........Naomi doesn't suit everyone but I'm sure she suits some men just fine. :laugh: :laugh: uh,,,,,,,,,,:censored: She has good traits and bad, like others. I don't believe any of the people posting notes really mean to hurt anyone or whatever, it's just like I said, sometimes people like Naomi are hard to like. But that's no reason why they don't have traints people like, are attracted to, fall in love with, and yes, marry! :heart: :heart:

sheesh....

geez, she's not even the least bit subtle about that "husband" bit, is she? :tsk: How'd you like to be HER spokesperson??? ("ach, wHAT kind of crap is that wench going to put me through today???")

Poor guy.

Poor...TOTALLY...HOT...guy. :sexywink:

I give him about a month to come to his senses.

She's just in her OWN little hoochie world, ain't she?? :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with Superhooch.

I just wanted to say that I keep staring at FallingStar's sig.

:ohmy:

*.... bono thrust... bono thrust .... bono thrust ....*

:drool:

heh, all you need to do is add the scandalous bono noises and your set!

:silent:

did i just say that out loud?????

Back
Top Bottom