With Or Without You Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh wow, this is the exact same question I asked awhile back, and no one had any :( . Same here.... I'd love some caps of especially Bono in the opening scene. Thanks for asking this again LNOB! :)

When Granny gets here she'll set you up. I have a very old one that's not very clear.

00WOWY.jpg

I feel like all I ever do is say "Does anyone have..."

Here goes: does anyone have caps of Edge right after the climax of the song when he's just standing holding his guitar?

Many, many thanks in advance.

Well, I'm not sure about LikeNoOneBefore, but that Rattle & Hum one is awesome! The original video ones were sorta small & blurry but this one is gorgeous. Are there more of these? Thanks U2granny!

That's the first time I ever noticed Elvis on his guitar strap. I watched Rattle & Hum a couple weeks ago when I was off sick. I hadnt watched it all the way thru in a long time. :drool:

The vid is amazing, with the flickering lights and the b/w photograhpy. who directed it and where was it shot, anyone know?

Originally posted by u2granny
c3e17014.jpg

18c9990b.jpg

u2granny I adore you. Those are beautiful, I can't thank you enough. Did you make them? I've never seen such nice clear caps before.

btw is u2TMH your site?

Thanks so much again! :)

bonocomet said:

u2granny I adore you. Those are beautiful, I can't thank you enough. Did you make them? I've never seen such nice clear caps before.

btw is u2TMH your site?

Thanks so much again! :)

No, it is not my site I'm just an adm. Yes, I made the caps. I've made a few.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom