wishlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TiaraGurl

War Child
The following are a list of U2 related things I wish would happen some within the realm of possibility some relegated to my funny little imagination.

I wish:
-we had some album/tour news

-that anton corbijin would do an all U2 book

-that the band would do an instire signing at virgin megastore in NYC when the new album comes out *pitches tent and waits*

-that MTV Icon 2004 (orwhenever) would be U2 with good bands

-that Vh1 would do ultimate albums JT or AB

-that MTV have U2 album launch or some special about the new album when it comes out

-everything that has already been released on VHS gets released on DVD remasterd and with extra stuff

-i wish Larry would suddenly have the urge to be in a movie

Holy crap!!!

I just went over to @U2 and according to a lil item from the netherlands anton IS working on a U2 book. :bow: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

one wish down!!!!

Re: Holy crap!!!

TiaraGurl said:
I just went over to @U2 and according to a lil item from the netherlands anton IS working on a U2 book. :bow: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

one wish down!!!!
Wow! You want to wish me up a million dollars while your wishes are coming true? :wink:

But seriously, that's AWESOME news!! Anton takes the best pictures...A whle book will be great!

TiaraGurl i am ESPECIALLY wishing for no#3 on ur wish list.......i'll bring the hot chocolate and marshmellows......

I wish that :

1: I can finally meet the band......Adam mostly :wink: and tell them thanks for everything.

2 :That i can win the lottery and help Bono out on his quest to fight Aids........* fingers crossed*{hey girls pass me some of ur lucky nos}

Hmmmmmm kinda stuck for now but i'll bbl with the rest ...........

I wish for my own private U2 concert :D

I like the wish for Larry to be in a movie :yes:, and Eve, your wish to win the lottery to help out the AIDS cause is just beautiful :heart: That's the best one I could ever dream of

MrsSpringsteen said:
I wish for my own private U2 concert :D

I like the wish for Larry to be in a movie :yes:, and Eve, your wish to win the lottery to help out the AIDS cause is just beautiful :heart: That's the best one I could ever dream of

Ty :hug: just gotta keep playing those nos........hmmm maybe i should play the guys ages sometime or birthdate and see what happens..........as far as my list goes

3 : I wish that Adam would sing If U'd Wear That Velvet dress to me. *drools*:faint: :combust: :heart:

4 : That by next yr i'll be able to go to Dublin and visit the guys!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink:

flaming june said:
Larry in a movie? Interesting... What kind of movie are we talking about? :wink:
I had not thought about it but i figured 2 hours of uninterrupted Larry could be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom