Wishing All Happy Holidays

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm having a very sad holiday - please think good thoughts for me

thanks, PLEBA :hug:

:wink: I just had to add a couple of things to this pic....

u2xmas.jpg

thank you, PLEBA, for your good thoughts and wishes.

My recovery from surgery is having some complications - nothing life-threatening, but distressing.

I do enjoy looking at all these wonderful pics - they make me smile. :wink:

Jamila, I hope my thoughts and prayers for you to feel better soon will reach you as soon as possible.
LoL

Lady Luck

thanks for spreading the U2 Love, Lady Luck. :wink:

Best to you also.

OF SCIENCE AND THE HUMAN HEART, THERE IS NO LIMIT....:hug:

Haven't been on for a while 'cos i've been flat-out&knackered from working night shift (mixed with an awful cold/flu) but i would just like to wish all the PLEBA girls a belated merry christmas& in particular to you Jamila - i do hate to read of such an obviously lovely person suffering. Hope all is well with you soon. I've had a cold, but it's nothing too bad fortunately but anyway :madspit: to ALL germs&illnesses! It sucks eh?
Still as we say a lot here in Bonnie Scotland, all the best for your recovery :wink: :up:

susanp6 - thank you very much for your kind words and wishes.

I love Scotland and her people so your words mean a LOT to me.

And thank you, nurse chrissi for posting that pic from Boxing Day (26 December) when Bono and Ali took some of their children to the annual horse races at Leopardstown race track near Dublin.

I think that would be a very handsome and growing up 5 year old Eli Hewson next to da! :wink:

EXCELLENT PIC - just enough to help an ailing PLEBAn smile!

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Does da look a bit overwhelmed by the obviously excited Eli?

Get used to it, Bono - children are a handful!

But they are a glorious gift from Above. GOOD LUCK, B-man! :lol:

Hi & hope everyone had great holidays. I have been away on Christmas vacation & back to work today. Looks like I have alot to catch up on. Happy New Year! Love & Peace.

Back
Top Bottom