Winter Babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
13e526d2.jpg

Comet this is the othe rpic I think is from his modeling days :)

Ahh thanks BF1! I guess I was looking for a pic where he was dressed like the 1st one very 80's :giggle:

and thanks too DOL13, I think it does look better that way! :)

Is there any way somebody could get rid of the watermarks on a couple of the snowy pics (the Edge/snowman one and the Larry one)? I want to use them for my X-mas project.

I don't know if it was winter time...but may I contribute with two cute babies? :sexywink:

larrybaby.jpg

adamoldpic.jpg

After hearing the way Bono told the story of the coat, I don't think the man cared either way if Bono was gay or not... he just liked the pretty boy. :lol:

bonocomet said:
After hearing the way Bono told the story of the coat, I don't think the man cared either way if Bono was gay or not... he just liked the pretty boy. :lol:

Who *wouldn't* proposition him, really?

:D

eramera said:

I remember that in the "U2 by U2" book Bono told a short story about when he was at the first time in New York.
He said he was wearing a black fur coat, and he was standing in a corner and just looking around
when a man stopped beside him and offered that he sleeps with Bono. :ohmy:
I was wondering this is the "fabled" coat. :confused:
I don't think he looks gay in this.
Does somebody know what I'm talking about?

(I hope you understand what I'm trying to say
I'm not so good at in english.):uhoh:

That's such a funny story . And then Bono runs in the hotel to tell the guy's what happened and I can't remember which one of them say's something like " well what do you expect wearing a fur coat " .:giggle: I'm glad they put that story in the book .

BonoFox1 said:

Thank you MsPurrl :)

I Love this one! I wonder what made them all laugh :)

I love that they are all laughing, out there in the wind, snow, and cold. Maybe someone told them that they would be the biggest rock band in the world in 25 years, and they were thinking, "R-i-i-i-i-ght." :wink:

speaking of winter,
It's finally snowing in King of Prussia!
Now if we could just get some cute, new irish band to get their photos here we'll be all set.
:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom