Winona's after Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Lemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I was looking at this hilarious groupie website (www.groupiecentral.com) today, and I came across some disturbing news about Winona's love for Bono! (Oh, and don't worry- the only mention of U2 besides this one is about Adam and Naomi.)

After ending a turbulent relationship with actor/sometime musician Johnny Depp (they were once engaged to be married), Winona has been romantically linked to several celebrities, including David Duchovny, Paul Westerberg (of the Replacements fame), and Daniel Day-Lewis. She has also developed a reputation of pursuing rock stars who are married or "involved" in a serious relationship. Her most public relationship with a rock star was with Soul Asylum lead singer Dave Pirner, who dumped his longtime live-in girlfriend to be with Winona. Dave and Winona lived together for several years until their breakup in the mid-'90s. Winona further fueled her groupie reputation when she blatantly pursued such married rock stars as Bono of U2, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, and Bruce Springsteen. She was also rumored to have had an affair with married rock star Jakob Dylan of the Wallflowers. After her breakup with Dave Pirner, Winona briefly dated Jay Kay of Jamiroquai.

------------------
"Edge could open a grocery business...hardware, do it yourself. Larry could do the security business. Adam's Larry's bodyguard. I'm going to open a creche...a daycare for befuddled rockstars, the dazed and confused." -Bono on U2's plans to move to Chicago 10/16/01

"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

??!! That's crazy if it's true. I knew that they were close friends, but damn, I never figured that she was after the man.... That bitch! Hahaha, ehhh fools.
icon27.gif

I have always believed she's 'after' Bono.

Wow-I didn't know about Bruce and Jakob Dylan. Does anyone know any 'rock star' she hasn't pursued?
wink.gif
Or actor?

Oh, and LMAO-she says her shoplifting incident was 'research for an upcoming role-the director asked her to do it'.
rolleyes.gif

Winona Ryder is a slut. She has been with every single guy in Hollywood. Of course she wants Bono, who doesn't?? I am sooooo glad that he is happily married because the idea of the two of them together irks me.

WINONA!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

Winona further fueled her groupie reputation when she blatantly pursued such married rock stars as Bono of U2, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, and Bruce Springsteen.

Bruce ... Bono .... I sense a trend--Rock Stars with Elevation!!!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 12-19-2001).]

Geez. And I thought Ali only needed to watch out for her purse when Winona was around. Now she's gotta worry that Winnie is going to steal her man too. I swear, Winona is a klepto.

1Y64154.jpg

Naya: Winona, get away from the Bman, okay?? You can't always be the sole recipient of Bono loving, understand? Go back shoplifting or dating half of the movie and music industry.

*Takes her place and squeezes herself between the Bono and Kevin Spacey sandwich....

Naya: There, much better...

dd83335.jpg

Bono: Stay away from us Winona !

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Wow-I didn't know about Bruce and Jakob Dylan. Does anyone know any 'rock star' she hasn't pursued?
wink.gif
Or actor?

Oh, and LMAO-she says her shoplifting incident was 'research for an upcoming role-the director asked her to do it'.
rolleyes.gif

LOL! Good one, Winona! She is one messed up cookie.

Here's a list of people the website claims she's been involved with (it doesn't include all the men she's pursued, so who knows how many of them there are!):
Romantically linked to: Johnny Depp, Christian Slater, Dave Pirner (Soul Asylum lead singer), Tre Cool (Green Day), Evan Dando (Lemonheads), Jay Kay (Jamiroquai), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters, Nirvana), David Duchovny, Daniel Day-Lewis, Paul Westerberg, Ed Burns, Stephan Jenkins (Third Eye Blind), Matt Damon, Chris Noth, Beck, Ryan Adams, Pete Yorn, Jimmy Fallon.

And I have to include this quote because it's hilarious:
Winona Ryder is considered one of the most accomplished actresses of her generation, but she has the unflattering nickname "Wanna Ride Her" in music circles because, as the gossip goes, she's been known to be quite the rock groupie.

LOL @ Naya!!

Um, only 2 guys from Green Day-why didn't she go for the whole group?
rolleyes.gif

And-yes-Matt Damon-I bet she also went after Ben, his best friend.
wink.gif
I would have gone after Ben first.
biggrin.gif

Interesting pic...

imdf13122001171742a.jpg

Originally posted by *Ally*:
YUCK!!! look at how she's draped all over him! he's a married man- have some decency, winona. sheesh.
rolleyes.gif

LOL @ Naya's scenario!
biggrin.gif

All of us PLEBA Gals may talk about defiling Bono, but we would never actively pursue him like Winona. We have too much respect for Bono and Ali.

Have some self-respect woman!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
All of us PLEBA Gals may talk about defiling Bono, but we would never actively pursue him like Winona. We have too much respect for Bono and Ali.

Exactly, JessicaAnn! what we do here- drooling over bono and the band- is a *fantasy*. probably most of us will never get as close to bono as winona is in the picture- and even if we were lucky enough to do so, i think that we'd treat him with utter respect. asking for a hug is one thing- actually trying to seduce a married man is another. (now, who knows what's really going on with bono and winona. i was just commenting on that one photo...)

ali is an amazing woman. and i think that bono realizes that as well- i think it's great that there have been no credible rumors of him cheating on her. (especially with winona- yuck!)
smile.gif

I think she's a skanky little ho and not at all talented... She ALWAYS plays the same character- herself! There seems to be so much Winona adoration in Hollywood. Personally, I think that's just cause most actors/musicians wanna get in her pants... and they know it's not too hard, esp. with a little flattery.

"Do you hear, Winona? Get yer little pixie-self away from Bono! It's never gonna happen so just give it up and keep your skanky little clutches off! I mean, AS IF!! I hear that Tom Green is free, so shoo, Shoo!"

------------------
we move through miracle days....
* PLEBA-girl powers...ELEVATE!!!*

I am not surprised to read that Winona is a groupie. As much as I fantasize about meeting Bono, Larry, Adam or Edge, I would never have the nerve to pursue them. I respect their relationships with their spouses and their families to do anything like that. I find her nickname rather amuzing. LOL at "Wanna Ride Her"! and that picture that Gina Marie posted, is funny...Winona's got a wicked look on her face like she is saying in a witches voice.."Watch out, I am going try and get your rock star boyfriend/husband!"

All of us PLEBA Gals may talk about defiling Bono, but we would never actively pursue him like Winona.

I've heard many other gals here say otherwise.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Yes honestly I would FALL DOWN. If I got to hang out with Bono, his holy aura would not let me touch him anyway.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

icon36.gif

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

Back
Top Bottom