Window In The Skies Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here's evidence that its not Paul but Thom

Exhibit A

ThomPaul.jpg

if you look closely at the screen cap you can see thom's lazy eye.

case closed...:wink:

Anji said:

After Bjork is Dionne Warwick, Is the Lou Reed (Before Frank Sinatra) Not Marc Bolan? Zappa?? Before Keith Moon is actually Mick Jagger.

Just to back up my Mick Jagger theory, here is Mick in his Frock at the Hyde Park gig that I think that frame in the WITS video came from. This is NOT the actual vid that is in WITS, but gives you the jist of why I think it is Mick and not Zappa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVyIIXX4T3s

U2Soar said:
I believe that it is a wonderful video. A very moving and spiritual one about gratitude, thanksgiving, appreciation, praise, rejoicing, celebration, joy because the gift of music and the vocation/calling of music = is a window TO the skies and a window FROM the skies. Think of all the ways music, in particular good music, has positively influenced us, shaped us, been there for us throughout our life - in good times and difficult times, how music has been a form of prayer. “Turn each song into a prayer.” (U2 – Always)

I agree with an additional layer of interpretation by scha: “Personally I love this video, and I think this is very adequate for the 30th anniversary. For me it says that although now they are also in the Pantheon of Music Legends, they have not forgotten the reason they started all this: because they were fans of music.”

:up: :up:

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :applaud: for U2...

:drool: that second video is everything I wanted, so they now have everyone satisfied I think!

:bow:

I sincerely hope that this song and video are going to kick One of its trone of best U2 song ever to never let it return to that position ever again! :drool: WITS for Live!

I'll be puttin' up a YSI in a few minutes :wink:

Last edited:
Oh nooo GG I Got this message

File sender has exceeded his or her download limit
The file cannot be downloaded at this time because the sender of this file has exceeded his or her download limit.
The sender has been notified by email. Please feel free to contact the sender of this file as well.

thanks a lot for the video!!!
could anyone post the pics of u2 member's childhood which come in the video between minute 2'30 to 2.55?? i already have adam and his father and bono as a baby, but the others are LOVELY!!! thanks a lot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom