will u2 be at the vmas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do hope Greenday win a few. I like them so much more than Coldplay. Vertigo is bound to win something. I know many u2 fans don't care for the video, but I like it very much!
by the way...Happy Sunday PLEBAns!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Actually...they are nominated for 5 Moonman...but most of them are what I call the Techies...you know...stuff like the Best Direction nod and I think Special Effects....I dunno...:shrug:

But! They are nominated also for the best breakthrough video! Alex and Martin did a good job on Vertigo! We keep our fingers crossed for them!

Oh, and anyway mtv.tv told us:
"The 2005 VMA's will be broadcast on MTV European as part of our VMA Winners Weekend on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th September. We will role out a whole host of surround shows from all the victorious winners, and air the main show a grand total of four times. "

So let's see if they appear or not...

Last edited:
scha said:

But! They are nominated also for the best breakthrough video! Alex and Martin did a good job on Vertigo! We keep our fingers crossed for them!

Oh, and anyway mtv.tv told us:
"The 2005 VMA's will be broadcast on MTV European as part of our VMA Winners Weekend on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th September. We will role out a whole host of surround shows from all the victorious winners, and air the main show a grand total of four times. "

So let's see if they appear or not...

That's why I said the word "Most"...I knew about the breakthrough and best group nod.

Well, we'll soon find out.

btw, someone should have told John Norris the sleeveless pink shirt does not suit him.:huh:

wow John Norris is a little disturbing

okay really disturbing - but really fun to watch

It would be like if Kurt Loder showed up in a tank top and leather pants (yes I'm old enough to remember Kurt Loder)

Is Kurt still at Mtv? I remember being really surprised at how old he was back in the 90's, but I thought it was really cool that he was still on Mtv.

U2dork said:
Is Kurt still at Mtv? I remember being really surprised at how old he was back in the 90's, but I thought it was really cool that he was still on Mtv.

I think he is.

God, I hope U2 wins something. I know, I know it doesn't matter but I'm competitive that way.

U2dork said:

speak of the devil - Kurt is on right now

how old is he really?

has to be around mid 50s don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom