Will they tour again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey02

Acrobat
I was just thinking about U2 and the new album and all and I started wondering if they'll tour again so soon. I know it's been a couple of years now and all but I was also wondering if they would tour again after such a hugely successful tour. What do you think? I mean, Elevation was a long time after PopMart, right? I don't know. I was just wondering.

:scratch:

yea I am sure they will and I must state that all the people that havent seen them yet need to see them this tour!!!!

Elevation was only 3 yrs after Popmart so not that long :hyper:

I read somewhere they will tour again. That's for sure. They plan to visit cities that Elevation Tour didn't take into account. I really hope they come to Chile again! :D We just gotta wait till 2004. :sad:

Here's the link, but it's in spanish >> Elevation-line

Adam and Larry have both said in interviews they're going to tour for the next album... the tour won't be til 2004 at least, and Elevation ended in 2001, that's three years, I think it's long enough.

so, in a nutshell, yes :)

Yeah, come to BELFAST lads!!!!

u can B&B at my place and I PROMISE to stay 500 miles away somewhere else!

:lmao:

man that would be cool, U2 should play at the Odyssey!

In fact, the four should come play alongside Meatloaf when is over Nov/Dec.....time..............

but they wont

they dont like Balfast!

Sure ya dont leek!

I am sure they will tour again
and I hope they'll be in Germany during the late spring/ summer/ early fall (but NOT when I have exams puleaaaaaaaaase!) so I can see them in some big arena.. I love concerts in arenas ^_^
never seen them live.. but I WILL next tour :happy:
Was Elevation already 2 years ago? Oh my.. I thought it was last year.. eh.. my sense of time is off anyways
I am positive they'll tour for the next album (but guess Germany won't be due untill 2005)

I cannot imagine U2 not touring again. They are really a live band first and a studio band second. They've been saying that for 25 years and it's still true!

They best be going on tour again...cause since I was tortured to see Toby Keith with my brother now I have to take him to see U2...:mac:

Somehow I posted the same message twice, so I'm trying to get rid of it. Anyway, carry on

Last edited:
I'm wondering how they'll top Elevation. From what I saw it was pretty amazing. I never got to see them live though.

:dance:

Back
Top Bottom