will Bono be in Time's 100 Most Influential?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonogirl777 said:
I KNOW!!!!!!! :scream:

Who the hell is that guy? :scratch:

Could it be: http://www.rainthebeatlesexperience.com/

or,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_(singer)
In April 2006, he was mentioned in the Time magazine website article that named the "100 Most Influential People Who Shape Our World."[1][2] In 2007, Rain topped Time Magazine's online user poll, although he was not in the magazine's actual list.[3] He also made it into People's 2007 list of the "Most Beautiful People" in the world.
:shrug:

Rosebud said:
I remember last year I sat at the computer (when I was really bored and had nothing to do, mind you) and kept voting 100 over and over and over...

:eyebrow: A life? me? nahhh.... :)

haha!! I did that too! :lol:

"...U2 was scamming the Irish government by seeking a tax shelter for their song catalog in Amsterdam."

"Scamming"?! It's almost like they said that just to have something negative to say. Way to have the details, there, Time! :mad:

:lmao: perez hilton!

honestly people, that says enough... don't bother wasting your time on this, he's not gonna make it, only 'real' influential people will be on that list...

:laugh: what a joke!

This magazine loses major credibility when they can't even get their facts straight. WTF is Public Red.

It gives the impression that whoever wrote Bono's piece has the same attitude as one of those people who write negative comments about him on Youtube.

ramblin rose said:
This magazine loses major credibility when they can't even get their facts straight. WTF is Public Red.

It gives the impression that whoever wrote Bono's piece has the same attitude as one of those people who write negative comments about him on Youtube.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, Public what?!? :huh: Also by the using the word "scamming" they're trying to suggest that U2 did something illegal by moving the royalties section of their business to Holland, where as in reality it wasn't and something any smart business would do given half a chance!! :madspit:

I've half a mind to write to Time to complain about their 'scam' of a pole!! :rant:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the list online is different from the list in the magazine. Last year Bono was in the top 10 on the website, but I don't think he was on the list in the magazine.

Normally, I wouldn't care about voting for this online, but Perez CAN'T be at the top. It's not right. :tsk:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom