Wich one of you PLEBA girls are planning(not dreaming)of going to Europe this summer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Lemonboy:
I just LOVE the song you have in your signature!!

thanx Lemonboy!! I really really do too, it's my favourite song after WOWY... You have a good taste
smile.gif
wink.gif

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

------------------
Hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over

Originally posted by riverdraicin:
thanx Lemonboy!! I really really do too, it's my favourite song after WOWY... You have a good taste
smile.gif
wink.gif

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

When I read your signature I just had to dig the album out and listen to that song wich I hadn?t done for eons,but for for some strange reason when I hear it now it isn?t Paul Young singing it?s Paul Hewson
Does that happen to anyone else???

Hearing a song you like but hearing Bono sing it instead???

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Hey Lemonboy (nice name)

Really don't want to get on a plane, but I'll do it to see the boys in Europe. Hoping that they play in Norway before July, I have a friend who is there right now, but she is coming home the beginning of July, so its a long shot. But, I will see them in some part of Europe this summer!

Lemongirl

When I read your signature I just had to dig the album out and listen to that song wich I hadn?t done for eons,but for for some strange reason when I hear it now it isn?t Paul Young singing it?s Paul Hewson
Does that happen to anyone else???

Hearing a song you like but hearing Bono sing it instead???

hmmm... Paul Young?? I only know this song by Crowded House / Neil Finn? Maybe Paul Young did a cover of it.
smile.gif

Yes, the thing you said has happened to me too, once with that New Radicals song You Get What You Give, and only this afternoon when I was listening to Hothouse Flowers - Learning To Walk. I dunno, not the whole songs, but some little parts of them are just so bono-y!!

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

------------------
Hey now, hey now, when the world comes in
They come, they come
to build a wall between us
We know they won't win

sounds like my schedule!!

We should arrange a PLEBA convention in Gothenburg!!
biggrin.gif

Btw,feeling any better???

I'm ok today but very, very tired....

About the PLEBA convention. A few wekes ago I made a public invitation to all PLEBA ladies (and guys) to an official PLEBA meeting in Gothenburg. Not many are planning to come here though. It's ZooGrl, CatDubh, me, Mullengirl(?MrsMullen) I think and Mirrorball girl. Mrs Edge is considirng as well.
If you search you'll find my thread. I've offered to arrange with accomodation, info and tickets to those who decide to come.
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I'm ok today but very, very tired....

About the PLEBA convention. A few wekes ago I made a public invitation to all PLEBA ladies (and guys) to an official PLEBA meeting in Gothenburg. Not many are planning to come here though. It's ZooGrl, CatDubh, me, Mullengirl(?MrsMullen) I think and Mirrorball girl. Mrs Edge is considirng as well.
If you search you'll find my thread. I've offered to arrange with accomodation, info and tickets to those who decide to come.
smile.gif

A whole group of girls with the same interest as me???

IM IN!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

Originally posted by riverdraicin:
hmmm... Paul Young?? I only know this song by Crowded House / Neil Finn? Maybe Paul Young did a cover of it.
smile.gif

Yes, the thing you said has happened to me too, once with that New Radicals song You Get What You Give, and only this afternoon when I was listening to Hothouse Flowers - Learning To Walk. I dunno, not the whole songs, but some little parts of them are just so bono-y!!

Mara
~riverdraic?n~

Yes he did and it?s the best version IMO!

------------------

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

Originally posted by lemongirl:
Hey Lemonboy (nice name)

Really don't want to get on a plane, but I'll do it to see the boys in Europe. Hoping that they play in Norway before July, I have a friend who is there right now, but she is coming home the beginning of July, so its a long shot. But, I will see them in some part of Europe this summer!

Lemongirl

Well waddayaknow!!

A Lemongirl In PLEBA!!

Interesting!!
biggrin.gif

Norway???
Then ya might aswell come to Gothenburg!!

------------------

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

Yes he did and it?s the best version IMO!

mmm I got to listen to that then. Though, I love Crowded House / Neil Finn and I have to see if anyone except U2 can beat them!
smile.gif

Mara

------------------
Hey now, hey now, when the world comes in
They come, they come
to build a wall between us
We know they won't win

I am..... seeing them in europe I mean.
wink.gif

My plans is at least to see them in Gothenburg, Oslo, London and Dublin and then it depends on how much money I have and how the shcedule of the tour looks like.

Hope to meet up with you who are coming here.
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I am..... seeing them in europe I mean.
wink.gif

My plans is at least to see them in Gothenburg, Oslo, London and Dublin and then it depends on how much money I have and how the shcedule of the tour looks like.

Hope to meet up with you who are coming here.
smile.gif

sounds like my schedule!!

We should arrange a PLEBA convention in Gothenburg!!
biggrin.gif

Btw,feeling any better???

------------------

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

Back
Top Bottom