Why??????? Why Me????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: After studying all day ( from 8 AM) I decided to have a shower to relax. As I was washing my hair I noticed the water was kinda scarce but I didn't pay much attention to it, cus I thought my ma was washing the dishes downstairs. And then: BOOM! The water was gone! The eejits cut off the water supply and now here I am typing with loads of shampoo in my hair! And tomorrow I have to be up very early cus I have to sit for my Ethics final!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!

I swear if the water doesn't come back before morning I'll :censored: :censored: :censored: !!

Sorry for the rambling! I had to get it off my chest! :D

Last edited:
shitty deal. well here's hoping that the water comes on really soon and you do great on your final tomorrow. :D

wow, that really sucks!

hopefully the water will come back on before it gets late so you can get a good nites sleep before your final!

if you get really desperate, go out and buy some bottled water and try dumping it over your head to get the shampoo out.

Good luck tomorrow!

:hug::hug::hug:

Last edited:
Jam Jar said:

that should definitely work- just tilt your head over the sink and pour it over your hair :)

I have already tried that..but my hair sucks!!!1 It is not the same as having a proper shower!! *pouts* :(

And the worst thing is that I'm really picky with my hair! LOL:p

can you go outside, take a hose and wash your hair out? that's what I'd do...in these desperate situations

YAY!!!!!!! Girl girls!!!! I got a 9 in my Ethics final! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy! :D I had to wait ages to sit for it ( I had to be in college at 9 am and I sat for the exam at 1 pm!) and then I had to wait for 3 loooooooooooooooooooong hours to get my mark but it was all worthy! Aaaaaaaaaaand my mark was the highest! Muahahahahhaa
:p

Thanks again for your support girls! :D

hippy said:
That's so awesome!!!! Congratulations! Maybe your shower malfunctioned so that you would concentrate on something else and not freak out about your final! :) always look on the bright side of life...

LOL! Maybe that was the reason they cut off the water supply...

But the water didn't come back this morning so after my exam I ran to a hairdresser's and said: Quick! Do something with my hair! lol:lol:

wow...excellent news...you are so lucky to have your results right away.

maybe the shampoo in your head have you superbrain powers.

perhaps we should all test with shampoo covered heads!

Back
Top Bottom