Why should i become a PLEBAn??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
Whats all the fuss about you guys down here in PLEBAn world?? I hear you guys are not like the rest of us....

Whats the whole deal? Am i Welcome as i am new here?

We're a particularly playful bunch over here - and it's quite funny that people get all worked up and like to pick on the Plebans because we tend to be a very easy going bunch - we like pretty pictures of the boys in the band and to indulge in our crushes on them. It's all in good fun; which I suppose just doesn't make sense to some people and thus offends them. :shrug: I don't see why it's fun to pick on other people just because they enjoy something I don't, but that seems to be a favorite past-time to a lot of people. I just let them be and go on having my own fun over here. :wink:

Everyone is welcome to come on in and play with us! We just don't like people who come in to insult us and be mean. Cuz Mean people suck :grumpy: :madspit: :giggle:

Jeffo17 said:
Whats all the fuss about you guys down here in PLEBAn world?? I hear you guys are not like the rest of us....

WOW....This makes us sound "alien"

Any way like it was stated we just like to have fun...and we do have PLEBAn guys too it's just not all girls...:)

Sad_Girl said:
We're a particularly playful bunch over here - and it's quite funny that people get all worked up and like to pick on the Plebans because we tend to be a very easy going bunch - we like pretty pictures of the boys in the band and to indulge in our crushes on them. It's all in good fun; which I suppose just doesn't make sense to some people and thus offends them. :shrug: I don't see why it's fun to pick on other people just because they enjoy something I don't, but that seems to be a favorite past-time to a lot of people. I just let them be and go on having my own fun over here. :wink:

Everyone is welcome to come on in and play with us! We just don't like people who come in to insult us and be mean. Cuz Mean people suck :grumpy: :madspit: :giggle:

:yes: I would just add we don't like our boy's insulted ether .
welcom to pleba . :hug:

OMG, another unsuspecting stranger has wandered into our PLEBAn lair :drool: Quick, lock the door :shifty:

:evil:

:wink:

PS: :hug: SG :bow:

:hmm:

1. We don't bite much (We save ourselves for the boys :wink: )
2. We are Very friendly girls (Not in the evil sense)
3. There have been boys here before (Some are regulars....but won't admit it)
4. We are extremely helpful

That's about all I can think of (I know some have already been said...but it bares repeating! Sorry I don't know if to say "bares" or "bears" :reject: )

We love everyone :love:

:shifty:

and PLEBA is the only place where you can use as much :drool: smileys as you like without being insulted! :happy:

:wink: we're not THAT scary.... we're just the black sheep of this forum..... which we can't get rid of for some weird non-existant reason...

SG you said it the best :hug:

Like everyone else has already stated you are more than welcomed here! It's all about having some good natured fun and enjoying one and another's company :).

Have made some amazing friends in this thread :yes:

tpsreports2424 said:
don't! they'll suck you into their mood day threads!

:ohmy:

I'm undercover :shh:

:tsk: go back to the drawing board.... we don't have mooD day threads.... not that I go to mooBday threads anywayz, since it has no REAL moobs :wink: but still...

:sexywink: you're caught!

Jeffo17 said:

Noone else knows how to party quite like we do. They're intimidated by our awesomeness. It's all good though. No haters in here. All are welcome. :D

Re: Re: Why should i become a PLEBAn??

redhotswami said:

Noone else knows how to party quite like we do. They're intimidated by our awesomeness. It's all good though. No haters in here. All are welcome. :D
:rockon:
Not the case in other places:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom