Why is Larry so unhappy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TwoAmericas

The Fly
Is Larry happy? It doesn't seem like he is happy. He seems so pissed and surly all the time. When he looks serious and unhappy, he comes off like a jerk. Adam, on the other hand, is probably the nicest guy in the world. I have never seen Adam so mad or unhappy, except if you count the serious JT photos. Adam seems like the nicest guy. Larry, though, is like, "Get the fuck away from me."
Maybe Larry feels like he so hot looking and so cool that he hates being surrounded by ugly dorks like Adam, Edge and Bono.

TwoAmericas said:

Maybe Larry feels like he so hot looking and so cool that he hates being surrounded by ugly dorks like Adam, Edge and Bono.

That's not a very "PLEBA friendly" quote.
Right.... I think Larry has had problems with his wrists or something so it's painful for him to drum.... but I may be wrong.

Ah, the sullen Mullen. :lmao:

Two Americans: I think the actual truth is that Larry's a sweet man - but isn't as gregarious as the other guys. He's more of a loner than they are, and is likely happier when people aren't gawking at him and trying to be in his space.

Maybe Larry feels like he so hot looking and so cool that he hates being surrounded by ugly dorks like Adam, Edge and Bono. [/B]

yeah and Adam, Edge and Bono are not ugly dorks!!!!:shame::madspit:

...well, Adam isn't, that's for sure...:wink:

and i'm sure larry does not think that way of his bandmates..... his brothers :hug:

TwoAmericas said:
Is Larry happy? It doesn't seem like he is happy. He seems so pissed and surly all the time. When he looks serious and unhappy, he comes off like a jerk. Adam, on the other hand, is probably the nicest guy in the world. I have never seen Adam so mad or unhappy, except if you count the serious JT photos. Adam seems like the nicest guy. Larry, though, is like, "Get the fuck away from me."
:|

I think Larry is just a more straight forward, no bullshit kind of guy in a business full of bullshit. But does a person have to be smiling all the time to show that he is happy? I don't think so. I would feel like a clown if I had to. Plus I think that he, like many other performers, plays a bit of a rock n' roll part when on stage and on tour. But you can see lots of pics of him smiling a lot in the last two tours.

TwoAmericas said:
Is this for real or just a joke? Larry is not a teenager.....

Maybe Larry is unhappy because he is getting older and losing some of his hot looks and his hair is receding and will be probably be bald in a few years.

:sad: I know someone who would totally agee with you on Larry being unhappy, she thinks he is a jerk:no: I think he is ok:shrug:
He is not as outgoing as Bono, I do not know anyone who is.

BTW- please for the love of GOD, do not ever call Adam, Bono, or Edge ugly in Pleaba!!! :eyebrow:

That is pure BLASPHEME!!!

n2lgt3.gif

I don't know why you have it in for Larry, but I personally find him a really nice guy (though I've never met him :( ) and his personality makes him different from the others. If you've watched all the DVDs and scrutinised them like me then you'll know that he readily jokes with Bono, Edge and Adam, and they all have a good laugh. Example, when they are recording Angel of Harlem in Rattle and Hum :lol:
You just have to respect them for who they are and enjoy the music.

Hey you! Leave larry alone. he's not unhappy, he's just quieter than the others and maybe doesnt feel comfortable sometimes and thats why he comes across as that way.

A moobie is basically a Larry fan, therefore a fan of his moobs. Moobs are Man Boobs, and boy does Lar have pair :wink: MOOBday is on Mondays and all the moobies post pics along a certain theme.

Larry isn't unhappy :sad: ... Larry is grumpy :grumpy: and that's a distinct difference. Unhappy people are generally unhappy because they won't take control of their lives. Grumpy people are generally grumpy because there are millions of idiots in this world that need their heads pinched off but somebody's always there to stop folks like Larry from finishing the job. Larry's failure to tolerate said idiots & his inability to dispose of them as he sees fit makes him grumpy. :D :lmao:

BluRmGrl said:
Larry isn't unhappy :sad: ... Larry is grumpy :grumpy: and that's a distinct difference. Unhappy people are generally unhappy because they won't take control of their lives. Grumpy people are generally grumpy because there are millions of idiots in this world that need their heads pinched off but somebody's always there to stop folks like Larry from finishing the job. Larry's failure to tolerate said idiots & his inability to dispose of them as he sees fit makes him grumpy. :D :lmao:

:lmao:

BluRmGrl said:
Grumpy people are generally grumpy because there are millions of idiots in this world that need their heads pinched off but somebody's always there to stop folks like Larry from finishing the job. Larry's failure to tolerate said idiots & his inability to dispose of them as he sees fit makes him grumpy.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Takes the "Hit Man" thing to a whole new level, doesn't it? :wink:

"Stress is the brain overriding the body's desire to smack the living crap out of some git who desperately deserves it." :larry:

Leetah said:
I can't believe there are some serious reactions in this thread :lol:
thank god for the moobies taking over:wink:

Good to know you where just kidding
whew.gif

It is hard to tell sometimes.

Sue DeNym said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Takes the "Hit Man" thing to a whole new level, doesn't it? :wink:

"Stress is the brain overriding the body's desire to smack the living crap out of some git who desperately deserves it." :larry:

:up: AMEN! :wink:

TwoAmericas said:

DIE:mad: :mad:

how could you say adam is ugly!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dismantled said:

I don't really know why, but that reminds me of the movie Ghost... you know, with Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore and Whoopie Goldberg? When the shadow thingies comes to pick up the "bad" people...

Back
Top Bottom