Why does timing SUCK so bad !!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starr

The Fly
Well, with all your help i really was doing so much better. I spoke on the phone with him last nite & spilled my guts. I told him things that i never told him before. He said he wasn't sure if wanted to get back together & i told him that's fine as long as he knew that what i said to him came from heart & i would give him time to think about everything cause that's what i wanted to do.

WELL !!! I feeling so good, so happy, i dancing around my room this morning naked to Elavation. Cause i was whatever will be, will be. i get in to work this morning. i have an email regarding mutal friend of ours in leaving for BOSTON & her party is SAT. I WAS like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I freaked out, this sucks....so i called him & he called me back wasn't to happy that i was calling him on this issue. i was like i need to see you, this is crazy. He was like huh..& told him about the party. I said i wanted to give him time because i wanted show that my words i really ment & i needed time as well. I told him, i would rather go with him to the party, then not. More because i don't people to be focusing on us, if one doesn't show, the other will be asked, if we go seperate & not talk, people will ask questions.

AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am just such cripple when it comes to this stuff & trying not be. I am so fustrated all over again. My friends are making fun of me because the things i do sound like i am a guy (grrrrrrr).

HELP PLEBA, i need words of wisdom

I hate to be a shit.. but the majority of your threads can all be posted in that one thread about u and your boyfriend breaking up. If its regarding the same subject, which I feel it is, consolidation is key!
smile.gif

As for advice... I would give it some time.. lots of times a bit apart makes a big difference. You realize what you are missing and come to appreciate the other person a whole lot better.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

It's ok I understand!
smile.gif

Just trying to help out and give advice where needed.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Back
Top Bottom