Why do I never get through for anything!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluesky

The Fly
Of course, GA is now gone for Las Vegas. When I finally got through on tickets.com, it was only offering $130 tickets.

I am just unlucky I guess...

frown.gif

Yeah I think we should have a PLEBA convention in my basement and have the boys come over and play.

My brother couldn't get through online so we're listening to 3 radio stations that are giving away tix. *sigh*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Me too bluesky, I am also cursed in this. I also was offered only the expensive tix so I didn't bother.

I'll never get over that my friend from England got GA for Hamilton and I didn't. If it weren't for Propaganda, I'd be so totally screwed! And even that isn't guaranteed! Prop tells me they mailed my form on TUESDAY (not Monday).

WildHonee, if there's a convention at your place, I'm there!

Mrs. Edge if you come, you might have to leave your husband at home. I might accidentally steal him and keep him under my bed....*siiiiiiigh*

Now I'm sad. This was gonna be my first shooooowww....There's still time though! maybe

P.S. My mom is infatuated with Edgey too. Lol it's hereditary

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I had three people helping me and still struck out. Of course we couldn't get through until they were all sold out
mad.gif

Crossing my fingers for added shows. All of us down on our luck should pray for that!
frown.gif

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

Yeah...I know what it's like to not get tickets...I was holding the order form from Propaganda in my hand when my parents told me I couldn't go...that made me sooo mad...(sorry for my first post is of me complaining...)

Dana

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Mrs. Edge if you come, you might have to leave your husband at home. I might accidentally steal him and keep him under my bed....*siiiiiiigh*

Now I'm sad. This was gonna be my first shooooowww....There's still time though! maybe

P.S. My mom is infatuated with Edgey too. Lol it's hereditary

Lol! haha!

Had equally bad luck with London and Slane - Thank god for ticket touts! (and overdrafts
biggrin.gif
)

Don't give up! Check ebay.com and ALL US ticket outlets on the net - even if you have to pay extra it's well worth it!

Back
Top Bottom