Why did Edge have an eye patch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel D.

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Does anyone know what happened to him? Or was he just wearing it for fun? I've seen this picture around, but I've never heard any story behind it.

bwedgepirate11.jpg

Edge doesn't look right with an eye patch. He just seems too nice to be wearing something like that. :angel:

Awwh, poor thing. Is that something to do with why the lid of his left eye seems to be a bit different to the other one? Cos he didn't have it when he was young.

CMM said:
Shouldn't this just be put in a giant U2 FAQ list?

I swear I've seen this question at least once a month... :S

First time I've ever seen it. :shrug: I don't doubt it has been asked before though.

Rachel D. said:
Does anyone know what happened to him? Or was he just wearing it for fun? I've seen this picture around, but I've never heard any story behind it.

bwedgepirate11.jpg

Edge doesn't look right with an eye patch. He just seems too nice to be wearing something like that. :angel:

He looks hot.:p

Thanks for the info. I had never heard anything about it before. And I have seen some pics where one of his eyes seems different from the other. It must have been a bad infection if he had to wear a patch! :huh:

And I also read in the description of the show where he had the eye patch in "U2: A Concert Documentary" that his playing was a little off. Poor kid, being one eye down must have really messed with his depth perception and so forth.

With that mystery solved, I now want to find out from Edge if they ever got their dog Fleetwood back.

kellyahern said:

Good, 'cause I've always wondered that too :reject:.

And if he really ever had a cat named Velcro :shifty:.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Velcro !!! :lmao::lmao::lol: :lol:what a hilarious name for a cat and there must be one hell of a story behind it if it's true!:wink:

Rachel D. said:

bwedgepirate11.jpg

:drool: I love pirates...

Back
Top Bottom