Who's YOUR Rock Star Boyfriend??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Take the test...

I got Thom Yorke. Guess I have to break the news to Larry...NOT
http://sweetcherrie.com/main/frills/rockstarboyfriendtitle.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

April,

I went to the link but it only showed the gif of the types of boyfriends you might get. But there was no link to enter and take the test.
frown.gif

Sigh

Omg, poor Larry. He will be crushed.
frown.gif

*sneaks off to comfort him*

Nahh, just teasin' ya

tania

Just got to the main site, mistyrose!

I'm gonna take mine now...as I work on compiling POP Whore's U2 videotape.
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

I got Thom Yorke too?! Is this thing rigged??? *lol*
biggrin.gif

Hey, POP Whore...I have tons of POP era appearances from when VH-1 and MTV were doing that thing with selling tickets! Instead of listing all of those little snippets, do you just want those all included? There is some funny shit in some of those!
biggrin.gif

I've got more U2 tapes to sift through than I thought though!
eek.gif
I might not be able to get this whole tape together as soon as I thought! But I'll try! *lol*

------------------

I did opposite answers and got Kurt Cobain...

Ummm...I really don't think that one of the choices for a rock star boyfriend should be somebody who is dead. That's just odd.

------------------

Feck, guess whom I got?

Break open the champagne! Your rockstar boyfriend is Thom Yorke You and Thom Yorke are a match made in heaven!. You're both quite shy, but highly intelligent and creative people. You might be described as being a wallflower at parties, but it is probably because you're so deep in thought! Music is a huge part of your life and you prefer to experiment with different genres of music, rather than sticking to the same thing, which makes you a perfect couple!
So far 16398 people have taken the rockstar boyfriend test, and 6165 other people's rockstar boyfriend was Thom Yorke

Hehe.
wink.gif

Rigged no doubt about it.

So, how can someone else get one of these U2 vids? LOL

tania

Heheh while we're posting links..... http://www.****.com/news/article.src?ID=149

those are the funniest articles!

Also I read in anotehr article on there that Edge's mommy makes him his number shirts!! Adorable!!!! Sorry I didn't know where else to put this......

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Mona babe, your link did not work. Maybe due to the *** lol.
wink.gif

BTW, that's so cute if it's Mrs. Edge who makes his number shirts. Awww. Wish I had her as a mum. Nahh, mine is pretty darn good. But she'd be a great auntie.

lol

tania

ew I got Thom Yorke too! Who spells Tom with an 'h' by the way?!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by mistyrose:
Mona babe, your link did not work. Maybe due to the *** lol.
wink.gif

BTW, that's so cute if it's Mrs. Edge who makes his number shirts. Awww. Wish I had her as a mum. Nahh, mine is pretty darn good. But she'd be a great auntie.

lol

tania
grr why doesn't it put the whole link? well it's from @ U2

------------------
~*Mona*~

I can't get the link to work either. Do you know if any U2 members are even in the test?

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Bonochick-

Yes, gimmeee gimmee it all! lol
biggrin.gif

Thom Yorke is a slut.

tongue.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

The ****'s in some web sites appear that way because they are censored at interference.com due to some problems this forum has been experiencing with people from those sites.

------------------

That's what I figured, BonoChick.

As for who spells Thom with an "H" well, think about this:

Tom is the shortened form of "Thomas" which is clearly spelled with an H. You usually only get it without an H if it's the Spanish Tomas. LOL

Plus, he's a Brit and I think Brits tend to spell things a wee bit differently, no???

tania

i got thom, too. are there other options? is bono one? cause i fucked with my answers a little hoping to get bono, but still did not.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Cool, I took the test again and guess what?!This was my result!
cool.gif

Oooh LaLa what a hottie! Now that's more like it!
wink.gif

Break open the champagne! Your rockstar boyfriend is Adam Clayton. You and Adam Clayton are a match made in heaven! You're both highly creative and when you're making music you like to experiment with different ideas and sounds. You are both big animal lovers and would love nothing more than to live in a house with lots of different types of pets running around!

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 09-23-2001).]

You're right - Thom is slut - add another notch to his belt.

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Cool, I took the test again and guess what?!This was my result!
cool.gif

Oooh LaLa what a hottie! Now that's more like it!
wink.gif

Break open the champagne! Your rockstar boyfriend is Adam Clayton. You and Adam Clayton are a match made in heaven! You're both highly creative and when you're making music you like to experiment with different ideas and sounds. You are both big animal lovers and would love nothing more than to live in a house with lots of different types of pets running around!

That's hilarious! Or did you make it up and you're pulling our legs?
wink.gif

If not...I took a similar test once and was so shocked to get Sting for my "celebrity dream date." It was so true! And I didn't even know he was one of the choices. I looked at the other choices and they were no big deal for me.

------------------
Their lives are bigger than any big idea

*maria hangs her head in shame*
well,......*long pause*...honestly it is legit, I took the test again and Adam's name came up! There must have been some kind of server problem the first time, so I just decided to take the test again.
wink.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Break open the champagne! Your rockstar boyfriend is Thom Yorke!

Eh?? Uh.. OK!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Damn you, Maria!!!
mad.gif

LOL...nah, it's cool.
biggrin.gif
Just another sign you are truly meant to be with Sparky and live in the "Yoshua" Tree house with your spoon collections.
smile.gif

------------------

~April~

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Damn you, Maria!!!
mad.gif

LOL...nah, it's cool.
biggrin.gif
Just another sign you are truly meant to be with Sparky and live in the "Yoshua" Tree house with your spoon collections.
smile.gif

I tell you April, it's written in the stars! Adam and I are destined to meet, he will fall instantly in love with me and will offer to pay for the remainder of my education.
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

plus he will pay off half of my current student loans!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

He's jealous of U2 and wants our love and affection for his own.

He is evil and must be stopped.

Lobster-skin-shopping mall.

biggrin.gif

------------------

~April~

Damn!
eek.gif

I got Thom Yorke. I would rather have Kurt Kobain as a boyfriend...

I like Radiohead, but I'm in love with the aggresive voice of Kobain.
mad.gif

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

Well, another Thom Yorke

Geesh, that guy must be a chick magnet!

OK, he's probably a great guy and fascinating-but HOT???

*story of my life*

*ever so grateful she didn't get Marilyn Manson*

Back
Top Bottom