Who's the wise guy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Okay now, I'm sure I'm not the only person who can see that every single PLEBA thread as been rated one star. I am almost certain I know who did this, but I will only get called 'paranoid' for saying it, though it is very obvious that this has been done.

Oh well girls, look at it this way. One star is better than no stars at all :happy:

:| :tsk:

I can't help it, it bothers me that someone would. :sigh: They must feel very cool, but they are a jerk with too much time on their hands. :down: Real groovy :rolleyes: Get a life already.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Thread ratings won´t make you enjoy Pleba threads less, so you shouldn´t be worrying about something like this, even if you know who did it.

I agree--I don't pay any attention to those ratings, anyway. To me, the thread title is what gets me to open (or not open) a thread. :wink:

Um, it's not the bad ratings, and I never cared about the ratings either. It's just RUDE, and someone is intentionally trying to annoy us. It's just that it irritates me that somebody would come in here and think this is cool, and get away with it. Maybe that's what he wanted. Oh well I can't help how I feel.

Actually, it was more than one person that did this... Some serious boredom :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom