Who's that kissing Mr. The Edge?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
:sexywink:
meteor37.jpg

Here's a bonus, Larry in a not common pose, taliking!:ohmy:
meteor41.jpg

excessive anything will produce random, weird and perhaps blissful results

bono looks like he's plotting larry's death behind him.

'i told him never to speak'

izzat one of the Corrs??? Can't tell...but I went to that site and found a buncha other piccies:

here's one of Bono and Dave Stewart (Eurythmics):

meteor09.jpg

Edge started a fashion trend! (of course) and now everyone wants to BE him! There's Enrique:
meteor48.jpg

and this guy (don't know who he is):
meteor36.jpg

of course...they're only mere copies, NOTHING like the true original! :heart:

and this guy pulled a Bono! :)
meteor46.jpg

Edgie and Bono and their awards:
meteor80.jpg

Re: Re: Who's that kissing Mr. The Edge?!?!?

hippyactress said:

SMILEY ADAM!!! Looking SUPERsesy here... :)

I have no idea who that is kissing Edge...seems to look a little like Morleigh with shorter hair...hmmm...

SUPERSESY

I used to have that video clip with larry talking :( dern puter crapping out
obviously it's whoever presented the award at the Meteor Ireland Awards. Sadly, I don't know who.

Re: excessive anything will produce random, weird and perhaps blissful results

kobayashi said:

Bono:*Mr.Burns voice*He spoke..call the hounds. *claps like Mr.Burns*

Kiss and Tell lol

I have to confess ! I just can't keep this a secret any longer!!
I'm the one kissing Mr. The Edge!!! I swear I didn't mean to..... it's just ..... well I was gonna give him a hug but when I went to do that his lovely face was so close to mine and.... it just happened ! i wasn't even thinking.... I was WAY too caught up in the passionet moment and b4 i knew it i had kissed Edge! gotta admit...he's one damn fine kisser :mac:
Just to try and make myself look more ..... :angel: i did give the other guys kisses too.
*suddenly feels loads better after confessing* *suddenly realizes what she's done and makes a mad run for the safest place to hide*

:banghead: & :dance: <--- WHA??? LOL 2 of the funniest ones i've ever seen!

Re: Kiss and Tell lol

JemEvans said:
I have to confess ! I just can't keep this a secret any longer!!
I'm the one kissing Mr. The Edge!!! I swear I didn't mean to..... it's just ..... well I was gonna give him a hug but when I went to do that his lovely face was so close to mine and.... it just happened ! i wasn't even thinking.... I was WAY too caught up in the passionet moment and b4 i knew it i had kissed Edge! gotta admit...he's one damn fine kisser :mac:
Just to try and make myself look more ..... :angel: i did give the other guys kisses too.
*suddenly feels loads better after confessing* *suddenly realizes what she's done and makes a mad run for the safest place to hide*

Does this confession mean you're an Edge girl again?

wish it would mean that but....sorry still over on the darkside and being a Bono girl ! I've tried but I just can't seem to go back to being an Edge girl.

:edge: -so that kiss.... it meant Nothing to you??- *is shocked & a lil hurt*
-me- 'I'm sorry Edge....i thought if i kissed you it might make me want to come back but.... i'm still a bono girl...
:bono: -don't worry Edge...i'm taking good care of Jem for ya...-
:edge: -yea I bet you are.... *glares @ bono* -
-me- don't u guys start this... remember i get to pick who i lust for
:bono: & :edge: -we know-

JemEvans said:
wish it would mean that but....sorry still over on the darkside and being a Bono girl ! I've tried but I just can't seem to go back to being an Edge girl.

:edge: -so that kiss.... it meant Nothing to you??- *is shocked & a lil hurt*
-me- 'I'm sorry Edge....i thought if i kissed you it might make me want to come back but.... i'm still a bono girl...
:bono: -don't worry Edge...i'm taking good care of Jem for ya...-
:edge: -yea I bet you are.... *glares @ bono* -
-me- don't u guys start this... remember i get to pick who i lust for
:bono: & :edge: -we know-

I wouldn't put an end to this little fight for your affection, just think where this could lead -- swimsuit competition, talent competition, arm wrestling. ;)

dsmith2904 said:

I wouldn't put an end to this little fight for your affection, just think where this could lead -- swimsuit competition, talent competition, arm wrestling. ;)

:bono: vs. :edge: in an arm wrestling match... that's something I'd like to see! But remember that interview thingy NME did with them? (kinda like what Hot Press did before them with Mixed Grill) The four of them came to the consensus that if they all got into a fight with each other, :bono: would beat them all senseless. Which I thought was funny because I'd always considered :larry: to be the toughest and most resilient of them all!

About the Meteor pictures: Bono is wearing Adam's black jacket under his blazer! I saw that jacket in their calendar.

Re: excessive anything will produce random, weird and perhaps blissful results

kobayashi said:

*reads this post...scrolls back up to pic...busts out laughing*

:laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:

Re: Bono vs Edge hmmm

JemEvans said:
hmmm Bono and Edge fighting it out to see who would win my affection....oooo i like it i like it. :happy:

edgebono06.jpg

I'm sure both of them have just been Waiting for an excuse to finally battle it out to prove once and for all who's the better man ! :laugh:

If they ever plan on doing battle, I'd hope they'd let us know so we could sell tickets. Think of all the money that could be raised for the benefit of DATA, Amnesty International and Interference ;)

Re: Re: Bono vs Edge hmmm

dsmith2904 said:

If they ever plan on doing battle, I'd hope they'd let us know so we could sell tickets. Think of all the money that could be raised for the benefit of DATA, Amnesty International and Interference ;)

GREAT IDEA! I'll have a lil chat w/the lads and see what we can come up with. I'm sure for such a worthy cause they'd be more than happy to battle it out. it'll help them get out some frustrations as well :D Bono and Edge fighting to win me and help raise money :cute: too don't wanna wake up from this dream type !

Back
Top Bottom