Who's ready for the Prisoner of Azkaban!!!???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
As of today, we are 20 days and counting until the new Harry Potter movie. I am excited, as I fear we are at least a year away from a new book, so I need to entertain my HP obsession somehow. I'm excited about the look of the new movie, I think a new director was a good idea. You have to keep it fresh.

Anyway, this thread is dedicated to talking about and getting excited about the new movie!!! Yay!!!

hires6.jpg

Sirius!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I must lack creativity, because in the similiar threads section I found a thread I started for ROTK with basically the same title. I'm so unoriginal, lol.

ME!!! :hyper: I can't WAIT for the Quidditch World Cup! When I read the book I thought it would make a cool movie. However, I'm debating whether or not I want to get tickets for opening day and be crammed into a theater full of little kids for three hours....

Ooooh! Me too!!!!! I'm dying to see this movie... did anyone watch the extended version of Socerer's Stone last weekend on ABC? With the PoA Making of?? ABC is replaying it this Saturday, too.

:hyper: x 10,000!

I'm going to upload and post some pics!!! :tongue:

Oooh! Can I also gush about this here?

Look what I got in the mail today! :dance:
crabbe_auto_lo.jpg

I had written to a lot of the Harry Potter peeps, and I've gotten quite a few responses and pics back, but I thought this one was so cute... and it's a real autograph! :cute: Both the letter I received and the pic look like they could've been printed off his home computer or something... it definitely wasn't mass produced. I think it's soooo cute!

arw9797 said:
:ohmy:

*runs out of thread............

:shifty: It's not like I don't know the story but I don't want to see anything before I see the movie!!

:reject:

I'm sorry, ARW... I didn't even think about that... :(

If anyone wants me to take down my links to the pics, let me know... I don't want to spoil anything for anyone....

Last edited:
erised said:

:reject:

I'm sorry, ARW... I didn't even think about that... :(

If anyone wants me to take down my links to the pics, let me know... I don't want to spoil anything for anyone....

:hug: it's ok! I'm just kind of weird like that. :reject:

:D I just won't come back to the thread until after the movie comes out and I see it!

Oh, man, those pictures are awesome, Erised. Is that Harry's Firebolt in the 13th picture, do you think? Eek!

Hermione looks so pretty and grown up in this movie. They all do!

erised said:
Ooooh! Me too!!!!! I'm dying to see this movie... did anyone watch the extended version of Socerer's Stone last weekend on ABC? With the PoA Making of?? ABC is replaying it this Saturday, too.

:hyper: x 10,000!

I'm going to upload and post some pics!!! :tongue:

erised, i saw it!!!! Im so excited:hyper: I really enjoyed listening to them talk about the movie. I think Daniel Radcliff
is going to be a good looking guy when he gets older.

erised said:
OK, I've taken down the pics I originally posted and uploaded them all here:

http://www.sharingtheu2love.com/poa/poapics.html

Now, those who want to see them can visit the link, and those who don't want spoilers can still participate in this thread! :hug:

Thanks for posting that! Those pics look marvelous, I can't wait to see the movie. Especially the hippogriff!

Has anyone noticed how much Daniel Radcliffe looks like Elijah Wood?! Like brothers! Wonder if they're related? :hmm:

Sue DeNym said:

Has anyone noticed how much Daniel Radcliffe looks like Elijah Wood?! Like brothers! Wonder if they're related? :hmm:

I think it's the BLUE eyes...
danYM_April2004_low.jpg

But I personally think Daniel is going to be much better looking... he's maturing very nicely!!! :yes:

I can't wait either! :hyper:

Loved the pics Jenny, especially the last one of the three of them... aww!

:wave: NBC Dateline is showing a segment of PoA tomorrow (Sunday)... supposed to show some behind the scenes stuff and interview Daniel Radcliffe. Just thought I'd let everyone know if you're interested in seeing it! :D

Also, on Monday Dan will be on the Today Show...and he and Emma will be on TRL later that day.

Then on Tuesday, HBO is showing a PoA "first look"... and Dan will be on the Conan O'Brian show.

On May 31, Gary Oldman will be on the Today show.

I'm sure more TV appearances will turn up, these are the only ones I know of at the moment. :wink:

My daughter (PunkRockQueen89) let her website go down but I bet with the new movie she'll have it back up again. She was so heavily into Harry Potter and so were her friends. She told me she got 'disturbed' by overly graphic Harry/Malfoy "slash" stories people sent her and it's taking her awhile to get the images out of her head :ohmy: I told her it's only fake, it didn't really happen, don't let it bug ya!

She's not home today, I'm hoping she doesn't come by here and see this :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom