Who's ready for the Prisoner of Azkaban!!!???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:
:hyper::hyper::hyper: PoA is my favourite of the books, so I can't wait for the move. :love:Lupin:love:

:up: I think PoA is my favorite of the HP books so far. I was just so excited about the new characters.

I was watching Extra and they showed the premiere of the movie at Radio City Music hall. There were all these teen girls screaming over Daniel Radcliff. One girl held up a sign saying Marry me Daniel:lol:

My favorite book is four. It would be five if it weren't for that horrible murderous incident at the Ministry of Magic. But five is definitly good, loads of things reveled.

madonna's child said:
My favorite book is four. It would be five if it weren't for that horrible murderous incident at the Ministry of Magic. But five is definitly good, loads of things reveled.

I love book five; I think it's my favorite. Book four was good up until that nasty bit near the end, the murder and dismemberment bits. :shocked: That was rather ugly. But then again, these books never were sweetness and fluff; if they were, they never would have been so popular.

I never read the books, but the first film just came on non cable tv 2 weeks ago. I saw 1/2 of it but was running off to the net so I still haven't see the rest. I really enjoyed whaT i saw.

Since I saw the ROTK a bunch of times I saw the latest trailer [in fact the only HP trailer I've ever seen]. I liked it so much that i was thinking of seeing it! ANd I deliberatly sat down to wath Socerer's stone when it was on. at least I know what ??sp?? quidik is. :lol:

I should ask my sib if I can borrow the books.

Dude, Daniel is a cutey and yes it feels wrong to think that. I think he could pull off playing Bono when he's older. Dark hair and blue eyes, what else do you need! lol.

It's not that wrong for you, you're only 5 years older than him. In another five years that won't make any difference;)

"Harry"

Some non-spoilerish promo pics of the trio...

harry_face_prmo.jpeg

harry_face_prmo2.jpeg

I can't wait!!! My problem is that my kids are in another state visiting their grandparents & won't be back for three weeks!!
Anyone got a kid or two I could borrow for an afternoon? :hyper:

*cringes at the thought of being the only child-free adult in the theatre...maybe no one will notice me! :shifty:*

I just saw a show with JK Rowling discussing the books and movies. I don't know what it was or what channel though :huh: It was pretty interesting.

Edgespet said:
Anyone got a kid or two I could borrow for an afternoon? :hyper:

*cringes at the thought of being the only child-free adult in the theatre...maybe no one will notice me! :shifty:*

My sister and I are taking the afternoon off work to go see it tomorrow... I don't give a damn if we're adults with no kids!!! :lol:

arw9797 said:
I just saw a show with JK Rowling discussing the books and movies. I don't know what it was or what channel though :huh: It was pretty interesting.

I didn't watch that (though I did catch the tail end when she was showing the camera the notebook with THE very last HP chapter written in it)... but I watched the special that came on after that, The Magic Touch of Harry Potter, I think it was? Vewy cool... got me even more excited to see the film tomorrow... :hyper:

I bet the lines are going to be really really really long at the threater this weekened:huh: Im wondering if I should wait a few weeks, but then again I dont want to wait.

Last edited:
I'm going to wait til July. The problem will be avoiding things on tv and the papers about the movie. I can wait - really I can.:(

It will be a great thing to do with the kids during the summer.

:mad: I want to see it! My friend just emailed and backed out on me. We were going to see it then she decided no not on opening weekend, then she said yes, now no again :rant:

It's my dad's birthday this weekend and he wants to see it too. I'm too broke to buy him gift so I think I'm going to take him to see it. I hope he can go :(

:sigh: I can't wait to go!

Back
Top Bottom