Who's Hotter!?!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they're all hot in their own unique way :D :drool:

8732690f.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody said Bono?!
Alright, it's on me to do it! :wink:

Bono is the hottest!! :wink:

just kidding... they're all great men, really cool persons, and as kellyahern already said: they're all hot in their own unique way.

Adam Charles Clayton ofcourse.......including the gorgeous smile, the fantastic body...........my gawd man.....u see how u have me talking???????? *looks at adam*

what is enough?
discuss

(with relation to adams gorgeous smile!)

BONO hottest! But out of Larry and Adam i will defernatly say Larry!

I dont really think Adam is attractive, hes a ledgend, intelligent and a great major part of the band, but not really my cup of tea! :huh:

I don't think Larry is attractive at all, and now you probably all think I'm crazy, but oh well. I like Adam the best out of the two :) Course Edge is the hottest out of all of them :D:D

TheWho4Life said:
I don't think Larry is attractive at all, and now you probably all think I'm crazy, but oh well. I like Adam the best out of the two :) Course Edge is the hottest out of all of them :D:D

O well we all carnt like the same guys can we? As for the Edge he is so cool! I absolutely love his style1 I have a mates dad that looks just like him apparently! :wink:

Kate1 said:

O well we all carnt like the same guys can we? As for the Edge he is so cool! I absolutely love his style1 I have a mates dad that looks just like him apparently! :wink:
Do you really?? That's crazy! lol. Awsome :) :hug:

I think some people's grandpas look like Adam.;)

But seriously Basstrap if PLEBA makes you puke why did you come to get a rise out of the girls?:(

Leeloo said:
I think some people's grandpas look like Adam.;)

But seriously Basstrap if PLEBA makes you puke why did you come to get a rise out of the girls?:(

cos it's the only place where I can get girls to rise for me

I don't know anybody's dad who looks like Edge.... poopy! lol :) Actually... I'm kinda glad I don't know anybody's dad like that... kinda weird... you know? lol

Back
Top Bottom