Who's gonna be in Dublin soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I was wondering: who's gonna be in Dublin the next few weeks?

I'm gonna be there next Sunday and I know Schmeg is gonna arrive in Dublin in 3 weeks, so I thought we could have a little Pleba meeting! What do you girls think?

We could meet in a month or so...:)

Any ideas?

That would be fun!!! :hyper:
I actually counted the days (see new signature) and realized it's not as soon as I thought. I'll be there the whole first week of April and would be happy to meet some PLEBAns!

:hyper:

PLEBA meeting in my continent! I want to come!

:hyper:

I don't think I'm able though...but I don't give up wishing.

If you would really do such a meeting, I might convince my mum to let me go. If there are people who are older than me (which is very probable, over 17) I may go. :D

Last edited:
FallingStar said:
If you would really do such a meeting, I might convince my mum to let me go. If there are people who are older than me (which is very probable, over 17) I may go. :D

I'm 22. Is that good enough for your ma? :D

I could be moving to England this summer, but I havent decided yet....

yeah girls! we have to meet! That would be such a good experience! :D

Maybe we could start jotting down who is gonna be there for sure and start thinking of a possible date for our meeting.

:hmm: Where we're going to be, what we're gonna do, stuff like that. All I know as of right now is that I'm going to be staying in a flat in residential Dublin.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
July...That sounds good to me!

aaarrrgggh I'm going to be there in May! :mad:

Ah well if it comes to it, I'll make another trip in July. At least I live in the next country - I'll save up! I can't really tell my best friend that I don't want to go in May any more - she's a nurse and has booked time off work. But I want to go to a PLEBA convention.....

Yay!

Last edited:
If I finally go to Dublin I would go on July! But I would stay with a host family so I don't know if I could go to a PLEBA meeting :(

wertsie said:
:hmm: Where we're going to be, what we're gonna do, stuff like that. All I know as of right now is that I'm going to be staying in a flat in residential Dublin.
Where we're going to be. :yes::hyper::drool:

Though when it will be on the end of Jluly I can't come, cos my parents go on holiday...:(...maybe it is on beginning or the middle of July???:sexywink:

wertsie said:
:hyper: I just got my flight information for Dublin today! :hyper:

I leave on June 25!!!

Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly! That's great news! :)

I'm living in Moyville in Ballyboden, which is near Rathfarnham, so if we could hold our meeting anywhere in the city centre or in the southside that would be great! :hyper:

Even if we held it OUTSIDE of Dublin I wouldn't care...I want to see as much of Ireland as possible while I'm over there! Whatever works best for everyone is fine with me.

Ugh...I was looking at my flight info and it's gonna be loooooooooong. We leave Philly at 8PM and arrive in Dublin at 8AM Dublin time...I'm so worried I'm not gonna be able to sleep on the plane. I'm one of those people who can't usually sleep anywhere but in a bed. I think I stopped taking naps when I was 2 or 3. My mom would put me in my crib but I just would NOT go to sleep!

:lmao: But I'm getting a little off track here...

June 25th......:hmm:.......this is great cos I can also come. :hyper:

You want me to come?? :eyebrow:

:dance:

FallingStar said:
June 25th......:hmm:.......this is great cos I can also come. :hyper:

You want me to come?? :eyebrow:

:dance:

Of course! It would be great if you can come, FallingStar! I don't think my classes actually start till the 30th or something because we have orientation and stuff. So I'm thinking July is still my best bet.

:hmm: So, I could get my tickets...and when in July would we meet?....I mean, lol, we had to set a date when we want to meet. :wave:

Not the 25th of June for sure. :no: I have school and I definitely can't come right in the middle of the week. On a weekend or something would be great. I'm able to not go to chool on a Friday or Monday cos it's holidays soon, but not a Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom