Who's gonna be in Dublin soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure sure, we just had to do one exact date.

What about the weekeend of the 19th of July? I could even stay 4 days, so util Monday, cos it's the very last school week and we won't do important stuff. :shrug:

Yeah sure, my mom said I shouldn't buy the ticket now anyway, but buy it just some days before i go and until then you know about your classes and we can have planned stuff already. :hyper::yes::hug:

And then I got the problem where I will stay cos my mother said I'm not allowed to sta yin a hotel on my own. :madspit: :grumpy:

Still plenty of time to go luckily.

Do you have a youth Hostel card, FallingStar? I don't know much about hostels other than that they're cheap and a good option for students up to the age of 26.

:hyper: I can't WAIT till I find out more about where exactly I'm staying and all that jazz...But I think they don't even give us that info until 2 weeks before we leave! grrrr!

FallingStar... I have stayed at hostels in Dublin .. I recommend Avalon Hostel. If you have any questions about them feel free to ask! :wave:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I could check some hostels for you if you want ( or for anyone who's interested in staying in one of them):D :wave:

Ladies,

The Abbey Hostel on O'Connel St. is cheap, clean, and right in the heart of everything you'll wanna see. :) I found 'em on the web with a google search (don't have teh URL anymore).

SD

bonomofo said:

FallingStar... I have stayed at hostels in Dublin .. I recommend Avalon Hostel. If you have any questions about them feel free to ask!

I've heard people recommend this hostel too. I think it's very popular with backpackers? I've been considering staying there when I go in May
http://www.avalon-house.ie/

Sherry Darling said:

Ladies,

The Abbey Hostel on O'Connel St. is cheap, clean, and right in the heart of everything you'll wanna see. :) I found 'em on the web with a google search (don't have teh URL anymore).

SD

A few of my friends stayed there last year. They were very impressed - they said it was clean and very friendly - and slap bang in the middle of dublin!
http://www.abbey-court.com

O'Connell Street...:drool:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I've been readin' up on W.B. Yeats recently and I'm so pumped because we're going to be paying a visit to the Abbey Theatre for one of my classes!

:hyper: I really want to! I was thinking about maybe emailing the school I'm going through and askin' them where exactly the flats I'll be staying in are, that way at least I'd know what part of Dublin I'll be staying in!

wertsie said:
:hyper: I really want to! I was thinking about maybe emailing the school I'm going through and askin' them where exactly the flats I'll be staying in are, that way at least I'd know what part of Dublin I'll be staying in!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That would be really cool! Let us know when you get some news! :hyper:

I probabyl can't come. My mum won't allow me to stay in a youth hostel on my own. :(

:sad: Awww...I think we need more people! My vision is that a bunch of you guys would stay in a youth hostel near me and then we could all have a blast!

And I'm REALLY hoping that people in my program are into U2 like me. I mean, we'll be in DUBlin. They have to be!

Yeah, I don't know, but I think that if some ppl i knew would stay in the same youth hostel, I'd be allowed to go. :der:

Maybe you could write a list of pros and cons and show it to your ma. And, having that as a base, you could talk her into letting you come to Dublin.

I think we all could think of somehting to convince your ma.

I asked her. If someone else from PLEBA will come also to the meeting and will stay in a youth hostel I am allowed. That's what she said. :cry:

I'm leaving...today!!! I'm still packing!!! I have soooo much to do before I go so there will be no sleeping tonight!

I'll take lots of pictures for everyone and maybe I'll meet a certain rock band we all seem to enjoy... ;)

Schmeg said:
I'm leaving...today!!! I'm still packing!!! I have soooo much to do before I go so there will be no sleeping tonight!

I'll take lots of pictures for everyone and maybe I'll meet a certain rock band we all seem to enjoy... ;)

Don't say maybe. Say you WILL! You WILL! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

Wohoooooooo! That's great! I hope you have loads of fun!

In case you wanna meet up for a drink and hopefully go to the studio together, this is my e-mail addy: bonomaniac@hotmail.com or flavia_cobas@yahoo.com.ar :D
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom