whoooo are you , uw ,uw,uw,uw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
That's a hard one..

Half of my attraction to Bono is because of his beautiful heart & soul - so, aesthetically, I am sure I'd notice him in public (if he wasn't famous), but being 17 years older than me, I wouldn't give him any further thought.

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

I think Edge would shine brighter for me without Bono next to him. I would probably notice Adam, too. I'm sure that plain old Paul would look tremendous in graying hair, old Levis, and regular glasses. My own are fogging up at the thought. I'd no doubt see Larry at all the motorcycle events I attend with the husband (if he lived in SoCal); I'm sure I would think him quite fine!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

Mona: *smacks candysroom*

*a hush falls over PLEBA*

Gina: Ow! That hush is pretty heavy! Uf..

Julie: *splashes koolaid on Mona's face* You've got to get yourself together!

Mona: Geez...I don't know what got into me....Bono WITHOUT leather pants?! NO leather pants at all? I got a little angry...

sorry candysroom
biggrin.gif
I love you, and Bruce loves you too!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

DREAM OUT LOUD

"Summers when the money was gone you'd sing all your little songs that meant every thing to me."~Remy Zero~

HMMMMMM...

I'd probably be attracted to Bono because of his nose, and his hair, his beautiful eyes, those sexee lips. But if I saw his hairy chest,I'd immediately would be disgusted.

And Edge: aahhh
I'd fall in love with those green eyes. For sure...

Larry: Once I fell in love with a clone of his (also a friend and co-worker)he has the same nose
eek.gif
, same hair, lips, not sure about the eyes because my friend's are green and i don't know what color are Larry's. Fell in love but he rejected me
frown.gif

Maybe because the age difference (he's 32)
I always joke with him about being Larry's little bro. But actually, he looks even older than Larry because he wears a moustache....
Adam:
No comment. I just think maybe he could be a model when he has at his 20's. He was HOT

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

if the boys wernt the boys , yer know if they all didnt know each other and had boring normal jobs etc would you still be attracted to them? think about it, you see paul hewson in the supermarket would he catch your eye, no dye, no glasses, no leather pants
frown.gif
etc

Oh, I thought this was going to be a Who thread! I have to say, Bono would shine for my anywhere, he is so special and beautiful. The rest of the guys look like someone walking down the street anyway so I don't think they would. Edge looks like a typical factory worker, Adam an accountant and Larry some guy who hangs around biker bars stuck on himself but who does nothing for me. Bono, even in the grocery store, would be a babe, and I my heart would thump with delight!

I have been meaning to reply to this thread for a couple of days now, it's a good question!

I have a major attraction for "triangular men". ie, Edge, Tom Cruise, Richard Gere, Edward Burns, Edward Norton, Gary Oldman, Christian Bale...mmmmmmmm. Since I fell in love with Edge at the tender age of 16, I am wondering if this is a chicken and egg thing, ie Edge started it, and everyone else reminds me of him, or if this is an inborn thing. So....depending on that, I would totally notice Edge if he weren't in U2. I don't think he looks like a factory worker at all. I think he looks like a) a scientist b) an arts patron c)a professor

As for Larry, no question I would notice him. That guy is illegally gorgeous. I doubt I'd notice Adam beyond thinking he was a pleasant looking guy, and Bono, I wouldn't notice him on the street, but after 5 minutes of actually talking to him, I'd be besotted.

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 10-23-2001).]

I don't know about Bono. Can you imagine if he had to go through life being Paul Hewson and having to wear a suit and tie and worry about paying the bills? He would be a very different person. I probably would not notice him. Being famous, I think, brings out the best in Bono.

Edge I would still definitely go for, though, because he is precisely my type: quiet, intelligent, and reed-thin with pretty eyes. One of my ex-boyfriends actually looked a bit like Edge, although he always denied it.
Edge would be amusing if I met him in the mundane world; he'd be one of those guys (and I've done this before) who I'd be conversing with for hours straight, and I'd be REALLY attracted to him but he wouldn't say anything about that, so finally I'd just have to go, "Look, you're really cute and smart and everything, do you want to go home with me and make out?"

Larry I would completely ignore because he is so conventionally good-looking it makes me sick. He looks like the yearbook photo of every popular guy I went to high school with. And physical appearance aside, I don't think we'd get along, we're too different.

Adam. Hmm... He smokes, a LOT, and that I couldn't abide by. But setting aside bad habits and just going on looks and personality: If I just saw him on the street I probably wouldn't look twice, but if I worked with him, or for some other reason was around him every day I might fall for him.
Especially if he showed up in a sarong. As I've always said, bring on the guys in sarongs!

-Echo

------------------
Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure
Experience it at http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

Originally posted by Echo:
I don't know about Bono. Can you imagine if he had to go through life being Paul Hewson and having to wear a suit and tie and worry about paying the bills? He would be a very different person. I probably would not notice him. Being famous, I think, brings out the best in Bono.

::sd claps happily: What a great post! I think you're right. He gives him someplace to feed all the energy and passion, and um, verbosity.
biggrin.gif
(Otherwise, either Ali or Edge would have killed him by now. Or maybe Larry.)

And God doesn't give you a voice like that if He doesn't want you to sing. ::swoon::

SD

I think I'd notice Bono if he had the hair he has now, because of the hair
biggrin.gif
and because he has beautiful features. If he had super short hair like he did for Popmart I might not notice him. I saw some pics of him around then in shorts and t-shirts where he looked remarkably ordinary. I'd probably notice Larry because he is extraordinarily good-looking but he's not my type so I might not be that impressed. I'm afraid I would probably not notice Edge or Adam at first glance. I mean, you have to get fairly close to see Edge's green eyes.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love is the heartbeat of the universe

bono is an average irish looking person with swagger and assesories, im not beein mean but i seen about 12 irish men who had his features, i guess his just fit more perfect than them ;P

Wait for me ... I'm coming with you!

I think I would definitely be attracted to Bono if he weren't Bono. I guess I have a thing for guys who are older (not that 41 is old), who have dark hair and blue eyes.

Originally posted by Ana:
Really?????
eek.gif

*packs her U2 collection and buys a plane ticket to Ireland*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

Well if I saw Larry on the street i'd still drool lmao that man will be hot no matter if he's in a band or not *hubba hubba*
biggrin.gif

IF I saw the others on the street, I'd look at them and turn away not paying attention...although I might stare at edge longer wondering why a 40 year old man is wearing a beanie, then I'd pay closer attention, find that he was attractive....Then turn away
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:

I doubt I'd notice Adam beyond thinking he was a pleasant looking guy, and Bono, I wouldn't notice him on the street, but after 5 minutes of actually talking to him, I'd be besotted.

Didn't want to forget to give you your Props for this, Mrs. Edge. Spot on. Amen.

biggrin.gif

SD, in deep smit
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 10-23-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom