Whoah! Larry man is one hell of a sexy male specimen!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Again, sorry if Larry fans have seen these!!!! But, cant help droolin at the lad now and again!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
(someone needs to slap me on that!)

Yum Yum!!!!!
larry003.gif

larry015.jpg

larry5.jpg

lhmv.jpg

larry86.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 08-24-2001).]

*slowly drifting to the Larry side* Noo!! *holds onto Bono's leg* Nnnnooooo!!! *think lovely Bono thought*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Love the pics. The thread title has conjured up some strange thoughts though. Specimen makes me think of frogs and stuff. I am now picturing Larry as a frog in a jar, about to be dissected for a school project.
I don't like these thoughts
frown.gif
But I do like the pics
smile.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*slowly drifting to the Larry side* Noo!! *holds onto Bono's leg* Nnnnooooo!!! *think lovely Bono thought*

*gives WildHonee a good hard slap*

Pull yourself together girl
wink.gif

I keep having drifting thoughts too. But mine are towards Edge.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Jody:

*gives WildHonee a good hard slap*

Pull yourself together girl
wink.gif

I keep having drifting thoughts too. But mine are towards Edge.
smile.gif
*skakes head* *splashes Pepsi on face* *whew* I think I was just a little low on sugar or something there....I'VE GOT TO GET MYSELF TOGETEHR! I'VE GOT STUCK IN A LARRY MOMENT!!....but I got out of it
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
You Bono chicks have industrial strength willpower if you can resist THIS

larry_011.jpg
ag!! stop! Why am I even in this thread? *runs away*
P.S. GinaMarie-- in Mad's 1st post, the cartoon Larry looks like GI Joe.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

BWWAAHAAAHAA! Yes and for the whole world to hear!! *blackmail*
smile.gif

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE I mean LARRY!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Edge who"-why Disco-you traitorous VIXEN you! Just do what I do-lust equally after BOTH! And Jody-YAY! Just let those Edge thoughts creep in there girl-he's casting his spell over you just like he has over me-its only a matter of time before you're toast Jody!

Jody's New LEBA Fave (just for you, I left out P again)

edge_001.jpg

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I'd do 'im.

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Well, it's HIS FAULT for lookin so dang HOT in that leather!!! *ahem...Edge who?*

OMG, did I say that???
eek.gif

Disco...feelin kinda frisky

LMAO@Disco! Poor Edge!!

Damn, Larry is one sexy MOFO!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I dont know how to copy someone's picture and use it in my post, but Sici thanks for that pic!! One of my faves!! Well, I like any picture of Larry, but ones where he is wearing tight short-sleeve shirts that show off his muscles are a nice bonus!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

larry_011.jpg
[/QUOTE

Nooo.... Willpower... weakening.... Must resist... Bono...Think of Bono.....

Oh, feck it.
*Sunrazor runs to Larry, wraps her arms around one well-muscled leg, and stares up at him worshipfuly*

Larry: *grimacing* Oh, shite, not another one. FOAD.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

larry_011.jpg

*considers changing name to Larrychick*

Nahhhhhhhhhhh.......
biggrin.gif

I'm a Bonochick forever!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Sexybw.jpg

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I'd do 'im.

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Well, it's HIS FAULT for lookin so dang HOT in that leather!!! *ahem...Edge who?*

OMG, did I say that???
eek.gif

Disco...feelin kinda frisky
*Mona hoses down Disco* you've got to get yourself together too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Bonochick:

Nahhhhhhhhhhh.......
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sexybw.jpg

LOL!! BONOOOOOOOOO!

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by WildHonee:

Mona-BE STRONG!!!
eek.gif
Even though Larry is the most gorgeous man on the entire planet, Bono wuvs you and will miss you terribly if you drift off into Larryland. lol

(Like I should talk...hehe)
wink.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Originally posted by Bonochick:

Nahhhhhhhhhhh.......
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

LOL There ought to be interchangable handles, just for PLEBA ("P" is for Phil, remember! lol)...

LarryMullen's/AdamClayton's_POPAngel

Bono/Larrychick

Sparky/Reg's girl....
wink.gif

we're so fickle.
vogel.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

Mona-BE STRONG!!!
eek.gif
Even though Larry is the most gorgeous man on the entire planet, Bono wuvs you and will miss you terribly if you drift off into Larryland. lol

(Like I should talk...hehe)
wink.gif

lol! Larryland. That's one theme park I'd like to visit...
biggrin.gif

*mona (in a tree) leers down through her binoculars at Larry's arm in that pic that Sicy posted*

lol Bono wuvs me.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Mmm...he is quite the yummy Larry-lolly, isn't he??? You can get those at Larryland, btw, SG.

NOOOO...I'll never really leave my edible Edge, but I ree-hee-eeally have a thang for GREAT ARMS on a guy, and Lar's got 'em, baby!
biggrin.gif

But, hmm...*studies picture carefully* he sure is a short little criter, idn't he?? I even read where someone said he was only 5'6"! Criminy!
eek.gif
I'd have to squat down in order to be eye level with the guy!
tongue.gif

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Yeah baby.

%3B%3C%3A995632323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B49%3B454nu0mrj

I want to lick him all over.

Originally posted by U2Jewels:
I dont know how to copy someone's picture and use it in my post, but Sici thanks for that pic!!
select the quote button (small icon above the post that looks like a piece of paper with a red arrow) at the post of the person you want to quote. then just leave in their image code.

and to continue the larry-drooling-fest:
%3B%3C%3A%3A35232323%7Ego46%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A7%3A%3E635%3EWSNRCG%3D323235%3B693%3A23nu0mrj

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

"Edge who"-why Disco-you traitorous VIXEN you! Just do what I do-lust equally after BOTH! And Jody-YAY! Just let those Edge thoughts creep in there girl-he's casting his spell over you just like he has over me-its only a matter of time before you're toast Jody!

Jody's New LEBA Fave (just for you, I left out P again)

edge_001.jpg

mmmmmm. Thanks Gina. Maybe I could have them both. Bono Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Edge Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. And Sunday as a day of rest.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco-are you sure about that 5'6"-he didn't seem that short to me when I got his autograph-must have been cause at that point I had complete and total brain and body meltdown -me- 5'9 1/2", Larry 5'6"
*Gina chops off 3 1/2 inches of her feet and legs*
And Jody-WHAT day of rest?-Sunday is for DOUBLE duty!!!!!

lol yeah
biggrin.gif
There just aren't enough days in the week. I'd better join a gym and get myself fit!
wink.gif

Disco-are you sure about that 5'6"-he didn't seem that short to me when I got his autograph-must have been cause at that point I had complete and total brain and body meltdown -me- 5'9 1/2", Larry 5'6"
*Gina chops off 3 1/2 inches of her feet and legs*
*slap* *shock* *bandage up Gina*
biggrin.gif
you got Larry's autograph?! YOU BREATHED LARRY AIR?! *hyperventilate* I Think Ali is brainwashing me to lay off her husband...this is not good....

P.S. lol at sawing off appendages.
smile.gif
I would shave my eyebrows for Larry if it made him happy!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Yes Mona-I did-and the thought of the exquisite vision of him that day just creeps into my brain EVERY d--n day! Of course, I was so spellbound -and afraid of saying s-thing to p--s him off-all i said was "thank you"-and he was really quiet that day and didn't even speak to me-or maybe he was too repulsed by me-i don't know-he had his giant RayBans on and i couldn't see those gorgeous eyes. He was wearing his usual uniform-white tank top, short slv top over it-oh those biceps-it was truly a vision-My lust object for eons standing about 1/2 a foot away from me! Also *readies herself for Mona's collapse* i shook hands with and said hello to the B man! He came out of the hotel at the last minute and was in a hurry-so he basically didn't spend much time-I was SHOCKED at how little he was! And he had this lil' ole voice and soft little handshake. Edge didn't come over-he just stood near his car and waved-maybe I scared him off! It was too cute the way he was though. and Adam just took off-I never even saw him! *Gina having one yummy Larry flashback*

Back
Top Bottom