Whoa I read some papers again...and guess what I found?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
superhooch released an album???? :eyebrow:

ooookay..... so this means she can sing????

*shudder* second thought, i don't want to know....

superhooch = :coocoo:

o_O Mayhaps it's a childrens' lullaby album

or something like Kathie Lee does

:shifty:

usually crossovers don't work.

This would be like Bono trying to become a dancer.

If yer doin somethin now and you've been successful with it..... chances are your other plans won't work out (celeb wise I mean)

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT: :sad:
yeah take it

but then again, you never know.

I know she released an album several years ago :rolleyes:, it went to number one in Japan. But that means absolutely nothing, cause the Japanese will buy anything. (No offense to my Japanese U2 friends, but it's true. That country is celebrity crazy.)

Damn, I didn't know this. But did you know.......that she's also written a book, a novel? It's in the fiction department at work (I work in a library)? I haven't read it, I'm not much of a fiction reader because it's true, fact is stranger than fiction and more interesting to me. :laugh: :laugh:

Yup, I did know that she did release a record (goodness only knows who bought it AND how it sounds!!) Anyway I do remember also that she sang the opening song to Vanilla Ice's stupid movie years back!! You could see her singing her song in the opening credits as well!!! I didn't see much else after that............I changed the channel:D :D

verte76 said:
Damn, I didn't know this. But did you know.......that she's also written a book, a novel? It's in the fiction department at work (I work in a library)? I haven't read it, I'm not much of a fiction reader because it's true, fact is stranger than fiction and more interesting to me. :laugh: :laugh:

Bwahaha I heard she wrote her life too... and I think it was mentioned somewhere here...but I only read writer's novels...y'know not a b:censored:y supermodel's....what the hell can she write about? When she was on drugs, and complaining about her hard life. But please she chose this...not his father. She's compeletly insane...poor Adam. He had to bear this....:censored:

The album was called "BABYWOMAN"

The album was called "Babywoman", coproduced by Gavin Friday. He also seems to have sung on it. :ohmy:

"Gavin Friday
Vocals/performance - 1977-86:
(...)
Naomi Campbell's "Babywoman"
(...)
"

Found this on the Virgin Prunes Website

The No 1 Hit in Japan was a single together with a Japanese singer.

anna

Re: The album was called "BABYWOMAN"

annalivia said:
The album was called "Babywoman", coproduced by Gavin Friday. He also seems to have sung on it. :ohmy:

"Gavin Friday
Vocals/performance - 1977-86:
(...)
Naomi Campbell's "Babywoman"
(...)
"

Found this on the Virgin Prunes Website

The No 1 Hit in Japan was a single together with a Japanese singer.

anna

God, it couldn't possibly be any good, if it's called "Babywoman"! :madspit: When I read that she had an album, I was hoping that it'd be a spoken word album or something.

Back
Top Bottom