who watches the Food Network? (lol,yes this is U2 oriented!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
hello :) doubt this was posted, but oh well :)

Right so, Friday night I was watching $40 a Day with the cool Miss Rachael Ray and low and behold she was in Cleveland. And when was she there? Last year! She stopped off at the R&R Hall of Fame and when she realized there was that lovely U2 exhibit started to freak out! LOL, she said "their my favorite contemporary band...I'm like a U2 freak!" I don't think I've ever seen her so happy before. Can't blame her though. ;) I had the same reaction when I went! LOL...what lovely memories xx

I saw that! I was flipping channels and saw a something about the R&R Hall of Fame-I started watching cause I saw a trabant--that was so cool her talking about U2 and that she is a fan. My husband remarked maybe I could make friends with her (since he seems to think we are all freaks.):wink:

I love Rachel Ray, I think I was watching this episode Friday night, did she go to a place called Grumpies? I stopped watching right after that because I had a phone call, so I missed half the show:sad:

:lol: i have had thoughts of bono as a naked chef after seeing him in that chef outfit!

Yes, i guess we are all freaks in a way arent we?
its definitely a great way to bond with people.
Its like "oh youre a u2 fan! now we can be best friends!!!"

BBC America, A&E, & FoodNetwork are about the only channels I DO watch anymore. Unfortunately, I work my 2nd job on Friday nights & don't get to see much TV.

I like Rachel Ray....she just seems too perpetually perky. (Being a bit of a cynic, I'm highly distrustful of people who are ALWAYS happy! :lol: ) I don't normally watch $40-a-Day, but I love her 30 Minute Meals - she has some great recipes on that show! Looks like now I need to try & catch the Cleveland episode, though. ;)

I saw that within a few days of the last time I went to the Rock Hall (it REALLY would have helped Kariann, ARW, and me because we couldn't find anyplace to eat one day). I was just a little skeptical of her U2 fanaticism because she was like, "Oh my gawd I love Bow-no!"

Her 30 Minute Meals are cool even though her "fantabulous" and "EVOO" tend to irk me. But she makes some yummy-looking things!

Schmeg said:
I saw that within a few days of the last time I went to the Rock Hall (it REALLY would have helped Kariann, ARW, and me because we couldn't find anyplace to eat one day). I was just a little skeptical of her U2 fanaticism because she was like, "Oh my gawd I love Bow-no!"

:laugh: I was just going to post the exact same thing you said! She bugs the crap out of me and I see now she's going to have yet another show on Food Network. Oh she didn't say "Oh my gawd I love Bow-no!" :tsk: She said "Bow-no for president" _____(insert annoying laugh)

Just about everytime I've gone anywhere this last year I see a $40.00 a day show for the same place AFTER I just got back :| But Cleveland would have been so helpful to have seen before we went because downtown Cleveland is pretty lame in comparison to my two downtowns in the Twin Cities. If I would have seen that show I would have found some cool places to go to instead of just aimlessly driving around.

u2bonogirl said:
:grumpy:
wanted to see the U2 exibit in cleveland

:hug:

I went twice. Actually I went to Cleveland twice but while I was there I went to the HOF 5 times. I'll never go again. It wouldn't be the same going to the top floors and not seeing U2.

Hey PLEBA girls!! :wave:

I wanted to ask, I was planning to fly up to Cleveland just for the R&R Hall of game, is the u2 exhibit still there? I heard it wasn't, if its not do they have a lot of cool other stuff from u2? Just wanted to know, thanks in advance. :wink:

RademR said:
Hey PLEBA girls!! :wave:

I wanted to ask, I was planning to fly up to Cleveland just for the R&R Hall of game, is the u2 exhibit still there? I heard it wasn't, if its not do they have a lot of cool other stuff from u2? Just wanted to know, thanks in advance. :wink:

The U2 exhibit ended last February.

that's cool, but too bad her cooking sucks.

she could take a lesson or two from mario.

u2_girlie_2002 said:
hello :) doubt this was posted, but oh well :)

Right so, Friday night I was watching $40 a Day with the cool Miss Rachael Ray and low and behold she was in Cleveland. And when was she there? Last year! She stopped off at the R&R Hall of Fame and when she realized there was that lovely U2 exhibit started to freak out! LOL, she said "their my favorite contemporary band...I'm like a U2 freak!" I don't think I've ever seen her so happy before. Can't blame her though. ;) I had the same reaction when I went! LOL...what lovely memories xx

I'm a food network junkie myself, and I have to admit I can't stand Rachel Ray, she needs a sedative.....

You know who's real funny?

The Calorie Commando....

He's like "We took your extra cheese pizza with hamburger, bacon, lard, fudge, egg, and fried chicken....and replaced it.... with a slice of multigrain bread, a teaspoon of fat free parmesan cheese and a bayleaf....tah dah!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom