Who wants to meet Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yes, Yes...I can hear you all saying: ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

I was wondering if someone is going to be in town soon and wants to go to the studio...

I could go by myself but I need moral support! You know m, girls...If I see any of the boys it will be the Gavin incident all over again. ( For those of you who didn't hear about that it sums up like this: I ran into Gavin and instead of talking to him I literally ran away...Im such a weirdo...)

So, who's up for some Bono hunting??!!!!! :sexywink:

...good luck finding them at the studio. I was there last week, knocked on the door and a repairman who was working on the intercom answered the door. I peeked in at the famous stairway, and the guy said they were "in France" finishing up. Uhhuh...
...well, then a lorry came up and the garage door opened for 'em, and there were no cars in the parking lot.

...and really, with all the construction and that giant cement operation right across the street, with the heavy equipment lorries constantly driving by, I can't imagine they'd even try to do any recording during work-man hours...too too noisy.

Nevertheless, good luck!:wave:

*sighs* Ah bollix.....:der:

Well, thanks for the tip anyway! :D

I suppose I'll have to wait another month or so to go to the studio. Maybe when I get back from Italy I can call in and check if they are there

Whenever you do go and try to meet them, I do wish you luck (believe me, if I had the money and the means, I'd be on a plane out there with you in a heartbeat). But as of now, I can only offer my support from my living room in my little Nebraska town. :).

But still, good luck anyway.

Angela

Awwwwwwww...Thank you guys!

If I were a millionaire, I'd buy all planes tickets to come over to Dublin and go to the studio. :lol:

Yeah, I suppose I'll have to go by myself...So I'd better start repeating: I'm not shy anymore and I'm not gonna run away this time....I'm not shy anymore and Im not gonna run away this time...:p

I wish I could be there with you again, Flavia

:sigh:

I was thinking about going to Dublin next month to use up a few days of holiday I've got left, but I don't know if i'm going to have enough money, what with Christmas approaching.........

ME!! i will come with you!!!!
just tell me when and i am here!!!! i live in galway, so that's easy for me to come in dub, only from thursday to sunday, i have lectures the rest of the week...
actually, i am coming in dub from the 24th to the 27th, and then from the 31st to the 1st of november... a friend of mine is coming, so i will show her the U2places...why not doing this together?? i already met the band manyt imes at the studios, so i know their habits there...it will be easy!!!
here is my email address: miss_u2irish@hotmail.com
i will give u my phone number...

Naimh, hi. I shall be going along to the studio next week, hopefully the guys might be in the studio or the vicinity as I am aiming to present them with the Message thread that was posted in EYKIW. Email me if you have an opportunity. I reckon saturday or friday may be the best day to go there. Meanwhile, I'm trying to discover if they are in Ireland at the moment, especially Bono. Get back to me.

declanoreilly@mail.com

Talk soon.

miss-U2 said:
flavia, i am all excited!!!! oh my god!!! i can't wait!!!! everytime my phone was ringing yesterday i was jumping, and it drove my roomates nuts!!!!!

LOL...You have no idea how my fingers hurt from all that texting!:lol:

I wish I could go *pouts*, but I'll be sending you good thoughts :yes:

I can go in about 2 and a half years, though :lol:

But seriously, from what you wrote about your Ali encounter, you are very nice and very poised and you have nothing to be nervous about :yes:

We should have a virtual pep rally for Flavia, Miss-U2, and anyone else before they go :)

kellyahern said:
I wish I could go *pouts*, but I'll be sending you good thoughts :yes:

I can go in about 2 and a half years, though :lol:

But seriously, from what you wrote about your Ali encounter, you are very nice and very poised and you have nothing to be nervous about :yes:

We should have a virtual pep rally for Flavia, Miss-U2, and anyone else before they go :)

Thanks Kelly! That's very sweet of you! :D

But i'm positive I'm gonna either faint or go blank when I meet the boys ( specially Bono)...I just can't help it|! :der:

But Hanover and Miss_U2 are going to be there, so they can kick my arse if I decide to faint or run away! :lol:

Hanover and Miss-U2, PLEBA is counting on you to make sure Flavia does not run away :hug:

If you go blank, you can show them this note :lmao: :

Dear Bono/Adam/Edge/Larry,

Hello. The person handing you this note is my internet buddy Flavia :)

She's really nice but is a little nervous to meet you. I wrote this note for her in case she "goes blank" and can't think of anything to say.

The gals at our U2 forum told her she had to talk to you and not be nervous or run away.

Sincerely,
Kelly

PS. Flavia's really cool and is from Argentina :)

See Flavia, there you go, if you blank out, just hand him the note

:lol: It'll be a good conversation starter :wave:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Thanks Kelly! That's very sweet of you! :D

But i'm positive I'm gonna either faint or go blank when I meet the boys ( specially Bono)...I just can't help it|! :der:

But Hanover and Miss_U2 are going to be there, so they can kick my arse if I decide to faint or run away! :lol:

You'll do fine, especially with Bono. He radiates this sort of serenity. You might lose your train of thought slightly, but you won't cry or faint or something. It's very strange, but spending a few moments with Bono you feel like you've known him forever, he's just really natural and genuine with everyone.

Good luck!!

don't worry kelly, i will be here to kich her ass!!!

the first time i met bono, i was like: oh my god, u can't do it, u can't look at him
the second, (well it was special as i got in his car), i was just smiling stupidly, and answering his questions by yes or no!!!
the other times, it was soooooooo good!!!! i was alone with him, so i was forced to speak!!!! and i couldnot stop!!!! he was soooo hot these days!!!! he wanted me to kiss him, i did it!!! even twice!!! i could not believe that!!!!!

so now, i passed the stage where u r completly... oh my gosh!!!! so i will take care of flavia!!!!

kellyahern said:
Hanover and Miss-U2, PLEBA is counting on you to make sure Flavia does not run away :hug:

If you go blank, you can show them this note :lmao: :

Dear Bono/Adam/Edge/Larry,

Hello. The person handing you this note is my internet buddy Flavia :)

She's really nice but is a little nervous to meet you. I wrote this note for her in case she "goes blank" and can't think of anything to say.

The gals at our U2 forum told her she had to talk to you and not be nervous or run away.

Sincerely,
Kelly

PS. Flavia's really cool and is from Argentina :)

See Flavia, there you go, if you blank out, just hand him the note

:lol: It'll be a good conversation starter :wave:

:lol: I think I'll print that note just in case! It might come in handy! :sexywink:

Hi Girls. Already I can sense the tension mount. Emilie, as you stated U2 are in Dublin and yesterday Bono was at the National Gallery as a Portrat of him was been hung there. I only hope that by the time we meet up that it's not to late...basically it's pure chance...and maybe that's for the best. I'll be in touch tomorrow emilie and Flavia I'm looking forward to meeting you outside the Dockers.

Take care...see you soon...and Good Luck to us all.

Declan

Back
Top Bottom