Who Pulled This Look Off Better?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
Larry Mullen Jnr.

65274556_8c527cc3f4_m.jpg

OR

Kevin Bacon

kevin-bacon01.jpg

I have a friend who's little sister went on a trip in Europe with Kevin Bacon's kid. That's only like 4 degrees of seperation. :happy:

:lmao: I still cannot get over how much your dad looks like Kevin Bacon. In that original thread when we were talking about it, I asked my parents who that was and they said Kevin Bacon. :lol:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: I still cannot get over how much your dad looks like Kevin Bacon. In that original thread when we were talking about it, I asked my parents who that was and they said Kevin Bacon. :lol:

my friends all call him Kevin :wink: in fact one time my dad was walking downtown and some guy yelled "KEVIN!" and my dad turned around apparently expecting to see one of my friends but instead it was some random guy who was all like "Kevin Bacon?" and my dad was like "No, sorry." but of course that guy is probably thinking "but he turned around when i said kevin..."

AtomicBono said:

my friends all call him Kevin :wink: in fact one time my dad was walking downtown and some guy yelled "KEVIN!" and my dad turned around apparently expecting to see one of my friends but instead it was some random guy who was all like "Kevin Bacon?" and my dad was like "No, sorry." but of course that guy is probably thinking "but he turned around when i said kevin..."

OMG :lol:

I know the PLEBANs will hate me, but based on those pics, Bacon easily pulls off the look. I think the problem is that Larry just slicked his hair back so much that it looked ridiculous. He had this matted down hair on top and greasy stringy long hair in back. In contrast, Bacon actually has bounce and wave to his hair. Hence it works.

Larry, of course, looks best with shorter hair. The Zooropa look is a good one for him.

Lancemc said:
I have a friend who's little sister went on a trip in Europe with Kevin Bacon's kid. That's only like 4 degrees of seperation. :happy:

My nephew's best friend went to summer camp with Kevin Bacon's kid. How many is that for me?

And I like the long hair. Much better than a shaved stubblehead. Mmm want to run my hands through some real hair!

doctorwho said:
I know the PLEBANs will hate me, but based on those pics, Bacon easily pulls off the look. I think the problem is that Larry just slicked his hair back so much that it looked ridiculous. He had this matted down hair on top and greasy stringy long hair in back.

Not all PLEBAns. I couldn't wait for them to kick Squiggy out and put Larry back in the band.

of50439443.jpg

of50425443.jpg
of50332443.jpg

Back
Top Bottom