Who has the best taste in women?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
Rate 'em 1 to 4--1, of course, being highest.

1-(and I'm not just being biased here) Bono. Ali seems like a classy lady

2-Larry (he seems like a picky picky guy)

3-Adam (he's got expensive taste)

4-The Edge (the verdict is still out)

U2Girl1978 said:
:eyebrow: The verdict is still out? Is this supposed to be a pot shot at Morleigh?
Gimme a break. I don't know enough about her. But even if that's what it were, it would be *my* opinion. Last I heard we were still entitled to them. I think. :uhoh:

Last edited:
1. Bono (Ali's really pretty)
2. Adam
3. Larry
4. Edge (mostly b/c I'm jealous and I want the edge to myself!)

aeaf190a.jpg

I dunno. I guess I'd be inclined to say Bono since a) he's my favorite anyway and b) Ali is the only one I know stuff about. I don't really know much about Morleigh, Ann, or Suzie....

Well I never thought 'taste' actually had everything to do with looks, necessarily--unless you're totally shallow, which I'm not.

Sevikins said:
Eh, some people are like that... revolve around looks and all. I'm not all that shallow, so I hope no one gets that impression from my post. :wink:
Nah. I didn't think that about you. I only made my last remark b'c some people think if you mention taste you're being degrading or whatever. When I say 'taste' I'm looking at the whole package--thus, I said I didn't know enough about Morleigh. I've seen her pic--but I don't just go by looks. Nuf said! :wink:

Sevikins said:
OT-- but Bono'ppetit, I love that stick figure .gif you got there. Hilarious and saved.
No problem, help yourself. I wish I could remember where I got it b'c I'm told there are more. :|

GracelandHarley said:
This thread is one of the most offensive, degrading, and juvenile ones that I have seen on here thus far. :eyebrow:
So if your wife/husband was told they have great taste in women/men, you'd say that's offensive. Yeah I see what you mean. That's so degrading.
handgesture3.gif

Palace_Hero said:
Edge has the worst taste, Morleigh is rough as guts.

Ah, I see, Bono'ppetit... just what you where referring to, right?

Just some friendly fun, slagging off people's wives/girlfriends.

I'm sure you personally didn't mean harm. I am guessing you are about 16 or 17 years old, right? I'm not trying to put you down by this-- I'm guessing you are still young enough to confuse paying someone a compliment, i.e. "his wife/ girlfriend is so great/ wonderful/ beautiful, etc.", to RATING a group of individuals, i.e. "Who's the prettiest/ (whatever the hell else you are basing this on)... Very much smacks of high school. You have to put down all others to talk up your favorite.

Not to mention that this can't possibly be related to anything other than people's opinions of other's looks, which is one thing when talking about the band, quite another when discussing those only associated by relationship.

People you admire aren't meant to be "rated." It doesn't validate your opinions any more or less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom