Who has the best taste in women?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Adam, Bono, Edge and Larry.
2. Adam, Bono, Edge and Larry.
3. Adam, Bono, Edge and Larry.
4. Adam, Bono, Edge and Larry.

As I don't know any of the women in their lives, I have to say they're all equal.

And also, I don't think you can really rate a man's taste in women. They love whoever they love. You can't decide who you're going to fall in love with.

I'd have to say since they all seem to be in stable, productive long-term relationships, they all have good taste in women. All joking aside, it can't be easy to be married to a rock star. Always on the road, always in the studio, blah, blah, blah. Not like they come home from the office every evening and sit down for a nice dinner. Therefore, I commend all of the significant others. :applaud:

GracelandHarley said:

Ah, I see, Bono'ppetit... just what you where referring to, right?

Just some friendly fun, slagging off people's wives/girlfriends.

I'm sure you personally didn't mean harm. I am guessing you are about 16 or 17 years old, right? I'm not trying to put you down by this-- I'm guessing you are still young enough to confuse paying someone a compliment, i.e. "his wife/ girlfriend is so great/ wonderful/ beautiful, etc.", to RATING a group of individuals, i.e. "Who's the prettiest/ (whatever the hell else you are basing this on)... Very much smacks of high school. You have to put down all others to talk up your favorite.

Not to mention that this can't possibly be related to anything other than people's opinions of other's looks, which is one thing when talking about the band, quite another when discussing those only associated by relationship.

People you admire aren't meant to be "rated." It doesn't validate your opinions any more or less.

Pffft, all I'm saying is that Morleigh is unnatractive to me.

Jesus what is the issue.

Yea, i'm totally with you on this one Palace_Hero. GracelandHarley was kinda harsh. It's just an opinion! Sheesh!, Last time I checked, I think we are entitled to one.

Last edited:
beli said:
aeaf190a.jpg

:bow: Beli!!!!

Adam is one hot mama there! :combust:

Edge, um, worries me.....

:wink:

musicfreak said:
Yea, i'm totally with you on this one Palace_Hero. GracelandHarley was kinda harsh. It's just an opinion! Sheesh!, Last time I checked, I think we are entitled to one.

I hate to judge, and I this is completely a guess, but I think there might be the odd person who isn't so good looking that may feel sore over issues such as this.

Like I say I am not specifying that there is even anyone like that, but chances are there are and in that case I think bias is involved in their part.

I'm sorry, Bono'ppetit, if I was unduly harsh towards you. This topic, and some of the comments on it, really did rub me the wrong way, but I didn't mean to be hurtful. I just find that everywhere you go on the internet, people are slagging off and insulting others constantly, and it really bothers me.

That's why I like Pleba so much-- I'm a longtime lurker here. It is mostly free of that, and a good bit of fun, too.

Oh, and PalaceHero... IMO, "Edge's wife is not attractive to me" is an opinion.

"Edge's wife is rough as guts" is just rude.

GracelandHarley said:
I'm sorry, Bono'ppetit, if I was unduly harsh towards you. This topic, and some of the comments on it, really did rub me the wrong way, but I didn't mean to be hurtful. I just find that everywhere you go on the internet, people are slagging off and insulting others constantly, and it really bothers me.

That's why I like Pleba so much-- I'm a longtime lurker here. It is mostly free of that, and a good bit of fun, too.

Oh, and PalaceHero... IMO, "Edge's wife is not attractive to me" is an opinion.

"Edge's wife is rough as guts" is just rude.

Freedom of speech darling.

Feel free to wave your imaginary sword in the battle against evil internet nogooders. I'll sit here and have a natter about something that is insignificant in the grand sceme of things.

I do feel Morleigh is rough as guts. Not only do I find her unattractive, I find her an ugly looking woman. :shrug:

I apologise if I don't fit into your PLEBA box - female and unable to express negative opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom