Who did THIS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I gathered that much...:wink: Obviously the two signs are by different makers, but who made the PlebaGraffiti? Some sort of Pleba Tagging street team?

IDK,
but who ever wrote that has bad handwriting & can't spell. but if there going to put that bono can't paint, then who ever put that down need to learn how to paint words.

adora said:
IDK,
but who ever wrote that has bad handwriting & can't spell. but if there going to put that bono can't paint, then who ever put that down need to learn how to paint words.

If you are referring to "shite", that's how Europeans spell it.

I somehow doubt a pleban would have done that :lol:

Maybe Larry would :wink:

adora said:
IDK,

Be careful about criticizing someone on spelling; especially if in the course of doing so you make a rather obvious and annoying grammatical error of you're own.

there Pronunciation[thair; unstressed ther]

–adverb

1. in or at that place (opposed to here): She is there now.

they're Pronunciation[thair; unstressed ther]

contraction of 'they are.'

their Pronunciation[thair; unstressed ther]

–pronoun

1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

And 'Shite' is a word in common usage in many parts of the world, Especially the UK and Ireland

Sad_Girl said:
I somehow doubt a pleban would have done that :lol:

Are we even looking at the same picture??? Below the "Bono can't paint" is the word PLEBA with a green heart around it!!! Pleba w/ a heart...all i wanted to know is who did it. Curious: why are some ppl disecting the "Bono can't paint" bit? :huh:

2morrow said:

Are we even looking at the same picture??? Below the "Bono can't paint" is the word PLEBA with a green heart around it!!! Pleba w/ a heart...all i wanted to know is who did it. Curious: why's everyone disecting the "Bono can't paint" bit? :huh:

Oh! Well, I see :reject: I think the other just sort of jumps out at you :wink:

I know at least two plebans who have written pleba-related messages on the wall, but to they were not the ones behind that particular piece. Sorry I couldn't help :)

the wall outside Abbey Road studios:

u2wall.gif

:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Be careful about criticizing someone on spelling; especially if in the course of doing so you make a rather obvious and annoying grammatical error of you're own.

there Pronunciation[thair; unstressed ther]

–adverb

1. in or at that place (opposed to here): She is there now.

they're Pronunciation[thair; unstressed ther]

contraction of 'they are.'

their Pronunciation[thair; unstressed ther]

–pronoun

1. a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

2. (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

And 'Shite' is a word in common usage in many parts of the world, Especially the UK and Ireland

Sorry to be pedantic (though it is my job), but this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

you're = the contraction of "you are"

your = the possessive form of the pronoun "you"

Also, you have used the semi-colon incorrectly; you should have used a comma instead.

Back
Top Bottom