Who can find these pictures bigger..from last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
From what I hear quite a few people got to meet him at the Marriot Marquis last night.

bono02.jpg

bono04.jpg

bono11.jpg

bono08.jpg

bono07.jpg

bono09.jpg

bono05.jpg

bono01.jpg

Where did you get those, Rose? If they're wireimages.com, we have a lady here who can get into the site and enlarge them! Bono's American wife, please check wireimages! Thanks!

Yes Rose, I heard some lucky girls met him too, a lot of zootopians met him and I can't wait to see their personal pics after they get them scanned!

He seems so easy to meet- for everybody but ME :grumpy:

U2Kitten said:
Where did you get those, Rose? If they're wireimages.com, we have a lady here who can get into the site and enlarge them! Bono's American wife, please check wireimages! Thanks!

They are from wireimages.

I need to see these bigger.

ramblin rose said:

They are from wireimages.

I need to see these bigger.

ME TOO! :hyper: He looks fabulous with that royal blue thing around his neck, I want to see! :banghead:

If anyone will be able to get these larger from wireimages but don't have a way to post them, I will volunteer to host them on my boomspeed and post them!

Ramblin Rose, I'm sorry you haven't met him either, but at least I know I'm not alone. Sometimes reading about all those meetings on the internet I feel like I'm the last unlucky fan in the world :sad: Good luck to you someday! :hug:

Thanks Bono's Am. Wife! :)

Nica mom- the lady is Helena Christensen

Damn, some people have all the luck...........lucky people who met Bono!!! Not me......:scream: :scream: :censored:
Luv the pix, can't wait for the bigger ones........:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored:

I know some of these look like duplicates, but they had different numbers so I posted everything they had...enjoy! :wave:

ok, I take that back, my compy keeps freezing and I have Bio lab, I'll do it later if no one else does before then. Sorry!

Thanks Char! I'll upload them to my boomspeed, give me about a half hour to save them all! I'll be posting soon! If anyone else is already doing this, please PM me before I do them all, but if not I'm more than happy to do this! See you soon!

HELP!! WHen I click the link it only tells me to log in with my password! How do I get to your album?

:drool: Like good wine.....the older the better....:drool::drool::drool:

Oh my.........I love those....................he looks hottttt.....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom