Who Are Your 'Unusual' Crushes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
'

hey, anytime! There's two things I'll never get enough of: gymnastics and U2!

I realy like gymnastics too! (well, I like to watch the competitions, not practice it!) And figure skating.

BTW, forgot to say :lmao: @ this:

my chem lab prof., yep, he's 28, "Dr. Vander Griend". I dunno, maybe its cus chem lab is 3.5 hours of torture and I'd prolly crush on just about anyone or anything after that.

It's true! It's so boring not to have a crush on anyone...

When I was in high school I kind of had a crush on my speech teacher, even though he was in his 30s. He was good-looking and funny and extremely cool, plus he wore tight jeans to class! :drool: :evil:

keef keef keef keef keef keef

Keef90.jpg

:drool: :drool:

That cheeky monkey. :love:

i could have an old man orgy with him and little steven :combust:

Edward Norton...:cute: I just saw him last night in Red Dragon (that movie scared the crap out of me, but I loved it!). He's cute but I noticed he has a bit of a lisp...I think I like it when men are cute in a slightly-dorky kind of way. :lol:

wertsie said:
Edward Norton...:cute: I just saw him last night in Red Dragon (that movie scared the crap out of me, but I loved it!). He's cute but I noticed he has a bit of a lisp...I think I like it when men are cute in a slightly-dorky kind of way. :lol:

I like Edward. He's cute and he seems to be a very smart guy. :yes:

:scratch: Last night on SNL, during the Weekend Update segment, they had a guy playing Steven from the Dell commercials, and either Jimmy or Tina said, "Nobody likes you. You're really annoying." :sad:

I hate commercials. I hate commercials with a passion. But I LOVE the Dell commercials! :sad:

Don't say everybody hates them, SNL!!!

flaming june said:

I like Edward. He's cute and he seems to be a very smart guy. :yes:

:heart: EDWARD :heart:

edward-norton.jpg

edwardnorton3.jpg

For the record, although he scared the bejesus out of me in that movie, I'm also in love with Ed's Red Dragon co-star Ralph Fiennes.

fiennes1.jpg

ralphfiennessmile.jpg

fiennes4.jpg

Beauteous. :love:

question: How has this *not* turned into a hot pic thread already?? WHAT KIND OF PLEBANS ARE WE??? ;)

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

question: How has this *not* turned into a hot pic thread already?? WHAT KIND OF PLEBANS ARE WE??? ;)

Maybe because this thread was supposed to be about *unusual* crushes, i.e. weird looking guys that nobody else would want to see... ;) :lol:

Hey, but I'm all up for making this a hot pic thread!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

:heart: EDWARD :heart:

edward-norton.jpg

edwardnorton3.jpg

For the record, although he scared the bejesus out of me in that movie, I'm also in love with Ed's Red Dragon co-star Ralph Fiennes.

fiennes1.jpg

ralphfiennessmile.jpg

fiennes4.jpg

:drool: Thankyouthankyouthankyou for finding these!

:yes: Ralph Fiennes is definitely hot too (I was the one who initially brought up Edward, so you all know about that already!). He was even kinda hot in Red Dragon, even though he was a frickin' psycho!!!

Another one...Corey Feldman...

cfeldman_et_020306_par-1.jpg

:grumpy: Having problems finding good, recent pictures...

But he looked really good when he was commenting on the top 100 sexiest artists on VH1! I loved his blond highlights!

China's men's gymnastics team. Can't find any pics right off hand, but daaaaamn, I gained a whole new appreciation for gymnastics because of them!

George Harrison, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton. I have a thing for guitar players. Especially SRV's soul patch on his chin. And he died. *cries*

For some reason I find Stew Copeland cute. The drummer from INXS too. Jim Kerr from Simple Minds used to be the biggest dork in new wave, but I just saw them not too long ago, and holy cow, he slithers like a snake. He oozes sex.

Ewan McGregor!

Edit: RUMSFELD? *shudder* :no:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom