Whith Bono, it usually starts with the leather pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Every couple of weeks, my co-workers Carrie and Steve, and I go out for ?Dinner and a Movie Night.?

Anyway ? yesterday was out Movie night, but before dinner we decided to make teddy bears =at the Build a Bear Workshop (I think some of you gals know what I am talking about ? you get to make and dress up a teddy bear ? some of you have made U2 bears)

I ended up making a Bono bear ? complete with leather pants, black shirt, black boots, black sunglasses and a red geeetar.

Carrie?s friend Julie met us at the movie and wasn?t when we made our bears. After the movie, she wanted to see our bears.

I brought out my Bono bear and ?

ME: This is Bono ? Don?t laugh ? I am a huge U2 fan. I know several other people who have done the same thing with their bears. I don?t even know why I ended up doing a Bono bear ? I was going to do something girly, but ?

CARRIE: It all started when she saw the little leather pants.

ME: With Bono it usually starts with the leather pants. Things seem to take on a life of their own when leather is involved ...

This comment of course made me crack up and think of PLEBA.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Oh My God!! That is awesome. You are right, things do tend to take on a life of their own.

Can you scan a pic of the bear and show us???

Did you sleep with it cuddled in your arms???

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 02-07-2002).]

Show us the bear!!!! Show us the bear!
biggrin.gif

That is SO AWESOME! I did sort of the same thing at Build A Bear! Mine's the curly brown bear & he's dressed in the white bath robe & slippers- with the RED GEETAR, too
biggrin.gif

It reminded me of Bono in his bathrobe, playing the guitar
biggrin.gif

I'd LOVE to see your bear!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Back
Top Bottom