which u2's member that you respect him the most in your opinion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For me, Larry - for staying true to what he believes in and avoiding the whole "rockstar' image and staying private all these years. No one even knew his second son's name until recently. That's saying a lot for a huge celebrity.

Hard one....I respect Bono for all that he has done around the world, and for looking so fiiine (Even with a little extra on him)

I respect Edge for keeping his daughters illness under wraps and ensuring she gets the privacy she deserves

I respect them all for sticking together through good and bad, making damn fine music, and just lookin' damn fine! They've shown the wannabe's out there how it should be done when staying together for the long haul.

Babydoll said:
For me, Larry - for staying true to what he believes in and avoiding the whole "rockstar' image and staying private all these years. No one even knew his second son's name until recently. That's saying a lot for a huge celebrity.

Very true, ditto on that. That says a lot about the guy. He is the celebrity, not his family and he in no way abuses it, not even for himself. He is there for the music.

Edge...for being devoted to family...his music...and other musicians like the one in New Orleans

Back
Top Bottom