Which U2oon are you listening right now???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, all!

I just was thinking:

I'm not the only U2 maniac here (specially Bono maniac
biggrin.gif
). So, there must be someone out there as me, who listens to U2 when visiting PLEBA.

Right now, I'm listening to "Do U Feel Loved"
Oh, I just L O V E Edge's guitar riff.
smile.gif

"Stick together, man and a woman"... AWWW!!!

What are U listening to???

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

to tell the truth I'm not listening to U2 right now(although I often do
wink.gif
) I'm listening to the new Bob Dylan Cd

'i cried for you...now it's your turn to cry for awhile' It's GREAT!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

HEY!

cool lyric. What a shame I've never heard a Dylan' song
eek.gif

I believe the only one is "Love Rescue Me" from Rattle & Hum...

Cool song, tho
smile.gif

------------------

Well, I just finished listening to "Last Night On Earth!"
wink.gif
I love that song! But right now I'm listening to "Black" by Pearl Jam!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

*Eyes bug out in horror!!*

SH, you simply must have some Bob in your life.

May I suggest the Best of Bob Dylan Vol.1&2 double album to start with.

Trust me, you won't be diasappointed!!
biggrin.gif

BTW I'm listening to Angel of Harlem right now. Scorching!!!

I just switched to Achtung Baby.

Now I'm listening to Zoo Station!!!
biggrin.gif

"I'm ready to say I'm glad to be alive" ...LMAO
rolleyes.gif

------------------

ive been listening to WTSHNN lately because it reminds me of the desert ill be driving through on my way to vegas in november!

alison

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

I was listening to the Unforgettable Fire tonight.. I luv Elvis Presley and America.

What is the general opinion on this song?

But now I'm switched back to Gorillaz & Coldplay's "Trouble."

xoxo, carrie

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

I'm listening to Elevation, live from Pittsburgh. Cool stuff, but that stoopid bi-atch should really stop screaming
biggrin.gif

Hi Gals, I'm listening to a beautiful cd: THE ROYAL PHILARMONIC ORCHESTRA PLAYS U2! It's wonder! The Royal Orchestra plays 12 songs of U2! I had this cd from my boy-friend, I think it's a bootleg. Really, really, really good!
smile.gif

Heartland... I love this song... and for some crazed idea of fun, I'm tabbing it out. I'll prolly have it killed by the end of tonight. LOL

------------------
Hip Pontiff of Sparky-ism

"Show me your secret and tell me your name,
Catch me with your fizzy smile!"

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by CatDubh:
I'm listening to Elevation, live from Pittsburgh. Cool stuff, but that stoopid bi-atch should really stop screaming
biggrin.gif

I've actually been stuck on this bootleg for a few days now... I really love it... the begining really gets me pumped up
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

I'm listening to "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me" on mp3. I had totally forgotten about it, but then I found my brother's Wierd Al tape with "Numb Me, Floss Me, Drill Me" on it. It's a pretty cool song (the U2 version, not Wierd Al
smile.gif
)
Sweet On U2- I love last night on earth! Especially the part in the middle (slippin away...slip slidin..) mmm...gives me shivers

Shame on me...I'm not listening to U2. I'm listening to Garbage-Version 2.0. Speaking of: I think its great that they are opening for some of the shows....too bad none of the shows that I am going to. Oh well-because I absolutely love No Doubt!!! Gwen was like my idol back in middle school and 9th grade. She's so gorgeous!
smile.gif

------------------
*Men should not be forced to wear pants if its not cold* ~Adam

*Larry's always been noticed cause he's the pretty one*

I'm really into UF, I love Sort of Homecoming and Indian Summer Sky and title track! I've learned to appreciate Peace on Earth more, though I LOVE ATYCLB I used to not really want to listen to that one until it took on new meaning. I also really listened to it and the vocals and guitar work are incredible! It has grown on me!

ARE YOU KIDDING???
biggrin.gif
I listen to U2oons (funny!) nearly ALL DAY. I have a CD player in my work PC, and I bought a nice little pair of Koss ear buds, so as not to disturb my neighbors/coworkers when I'm cranking up the U2 remixes CD or AB or Pop, or well, pretty much anything by U2. My coworkers have caught me SO many times dancing in my chair in my cube! hehehehe...
biggrin.gif

Right now: it's one of the remixes of Mysterious Ways...lift my days, light up my nights...
smile.gif
smile.gif

GAWD, Bono in that frilly red shirt, lace up pants and that *groan-inspiring* shot of Larry from the video...OMG.

Now it's "She's gonna turn your head around" 0ne of the Axtung Beibi outtake boots...WHY OH WHY they never released this song even as a B-side just KILLS ME!! (like Stone Roses crossed with Led Zeppelin with Bono's vocals, OMG!!!) It's got to be one of the rockinest, coolest songs that U2 has ever done! WAAH!!!
frown.gif

Originally posted by BittersweetGirl:
I'm listening to "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me" on mp3. I had totally forgotten about it, but then I found my brother's Wierd Al tape with "Numb Me, Floss Me, Drill Me" on it. It's a pretty cool song (the U2 version, not Wierd Al
smile.gif
)
Sweet On U2- I love last night on earth! Especially the part in the middle (slippin away...slip slidin..) mmm...gives me shivers
*GASP* My brother has that Werd Al CD! I remember it now! Cause when I heard Hold Me for the 1st time I was like "This sounds familiar"

oooooooooooooMG!!!!!!!!!!!
*revelation*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I dont know why these days I always listen to "Until the end of the world"

------------------
"The goal is elevation"
"Midnight is when the day begins"

Back
Top Bottom