Which male celebrity are you going to marry?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
1072979396_llapicslg1.jpg

You are going to Marry Josh Hartnett. He is really shy, but don't let that fool you. He is really outgoing and sweet with those he loves and will be loyal to them for the rest of his life. Congrats!!

Ummm...:shifty: He is not really my type....:|

1072789297_ictures006.jpg

You will marry Johnny depp. He has a mind of his own and chooses movies mecause he likes the idea, not to make money or become a hearthrob. He will always respect you and stand up for you. Congrats!!!

You are going to Marry orlando Bloom. He will always treat you right and is very romantic. He will do anything for you. He is very polite and has deep brown eyes and is very good looking (which is another plus!). He can make anything cheesy look really hot(like sliding down stairs on a shield shooting arrows or wearing pointy ears for example). Congrats!!

What if I dont like him though?:(

Congradulations! you are going to marry Tom Welling. He is a smalltown kind of guy who is always very helpful. He will always treat you right and is quite good looking besides!! he is also somewhat mysterious.

Last edited:
Niamh_Saoirse said:
1072979396_llapicslg1.jpg

You are going to Marry Josh Hartnett. He is really shy, but don't let that fool you. He is really outgoing and sweet with those he loves and will be loyal to them for the rest of his life. Congrats!!

Ummm...:shifty: He is not really my type....:|

me too. He's cute but not my type either.

1072978191_icsaragorn.jpg

You are going to marry viggo mortensen.He is very friendly and funny and has a lot of respect for you and your friends. He is also very good with kids and would be an ideal father. Congrats!!

1072978146_bradpitt9b.jpg

You are going to marry Brad Pitt. He is always friendly to anybody he ever meets and he is very talented as an actor. He is also very sincere and friendly. He will respect you until the day he dies. Congrats!!

Don't tell Mrs. Pitt or fah! :lol:

:hmm: I wonder if he's at all friendly...

Bono.

But since Bono is married, and old enough to be my father, and since this is a U2 forum that shows such a lack of un-originality. So, I don't choose Bono. Instead, since nobody has claimed him yet, I choose my favorite bad boy, Robbie!

And, you know, he's friends with Bono, so we could party with the Hewsons! :D

Attachments

• robbie and puppy.jpg
    robbie and puppy.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
1072789065_ictures001.jpg

You are going to Marry orlando Bloom. He will always treat you right and is very romantic. He will do anything for you. He is very polite and has deep brown eyes and is very good looking (which is another plus!). He can make anything cheesy look really hot(like sliding down stairs on a shield shooting arrows or wearing pointy ears for example). Congrats!!

Hey, I'm not complaining! :happy:

Last edited:
Bono's shades said:
WTF?? I got Elijah Wood! I'm not attracted to him in the least! He's also too young for me. :eyebrow:

Same here! He's not only too young, he looks even younger than he is. Can I give him to my 14 year old neice, she's really obsessed with him and has all her stuff and his pics everywhere! (kind of like I was with Bono at her age!) ;)

1072978901__c50932_rt.jpg

You are Going to marry Elijah wood. He will always respect you and your friends. His cute face and big blue eyes are also a plus. Congrats!!

She's so into him, she got an LOTR calendar, one of those that changes pages every day like a book. She saves EVERY single one with him anywhere in the pic and tapes them to her wall:cute: Now there's a girl who deserves to marry Elijah Wood!

Back
Top Bottom