Which is U2's hottest era?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is the band's hottest era?

• Pre JT/early 80's era

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • JT/Rattle and Hum era

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Zoo TV/Zooropa

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • POP

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • ATYCLB/Current

Votes: 16 31.4%

• Total voters

Sweet Tart

Refugee
i have a feeling i know what most people are going to say cause of the JT era Bono fascination some PLEBA ladies have :D

but what is the bands hottest era?

i love POP the best with ATYCLB/current look a close second :yes:

Larry's looked good on all eras, Adam was really hot during the JT era, Edge looks really good now and Bono's been hot on all eras except Pop. But the band looked the best during the Zoo era, they were all hot.

POP all the way!

and a little evidence to back me up...

Attachments

• pop (adam's plaid pants).jpg
    pop (adam's plaid pants).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 115
I think U2 looked awesome during two eras, JT/R & H and Achtung Baby/Zooropa. That's such a hard decision for me! Also I like how sweet and punky they were in the beginning....the UF era holds a lot of love for me. In the end I had to pick JT/R & H. They looked so hot basking in the glow of fame. :p

All except Pop were so hot!

This is hard, because I love all the eras except Pop. I loved the early days and the UF days very much! JT was gorgeous and sexy! The ZOO era was extremely hot for all the guys! It was a tough choice, but I went with right now. They look better than they have in years, and and they are so loveable and endearing right now. Elevation!

Attachments

• u22002.jpg
    u22002.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
oops double post

edit: okay rather than waste this post, I'll do what Jody did:

Bono: tie, everything except Pop (can't choose!)
Edge: AB/ZOOTV
Adam:War/UF
Larry:War/UF

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm that's a difficult one. Although they were hot in all eras favourites are....

Bono- Zoo TV
Edge- JT
Adam- Zoo TV
Larry- now

I really liked most of them! LOL JT/ZOOTV/POP et et et et et....

The JT Era they all looked good, except Edge! LOL Sorry, but he needed some work! LOL Just my opinion! :wink

ZOOTV: They all looked hot to me!:drool:

POP: They all looked HOT to me! :drool:

I guess those are my fav: POP/JT/ZOOTV :) But I must say that Larry looks too hot now! But then again, Larry looks great in all the eras so does Bono! :eeklaugh: :lol: :D

It depends on which band member you are talking about.

Bono - JT/RH era all the way - the leather vest, the long hair - sigh!

Adam - The Unforgettable Fire era - about the only time I've ever really thought he was hot.

Larry - He's always looked hot, except in the very early days when he looked about 12 years old.

Edge - I liked his long hair in the JT/RH era, but didn't like the clothes. I think he's probably at his most appealing right now, especially since you see his sense of humor more than you did in the past (like when he winked in the Elevation video).

for the poll i chose *PoP* which is my personal favorite. it was the first tour i saw, so it has special significance for me. there is also the bleach blond hair and poptarts!!
3346884%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232376854%3A48nu0mrj

and the fact that i love the whole *PoP* theme!
3346884%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C832869nu0mrj

BUT overall, i think they band has looked and sounded great from day one! ALL Eras ROCK!

pop pop pop pop!!!
Individually I could say a few of them looked hotter elsewhere... wait, no I couldn't.
*droooool* :drool:
Were this pic in color you would notice that Edge borrowed Adam's coat. Or Adam was borrowing Edge's coat. It looks a little big on Edge though.

Attachments

• popadamsmoke.jpg
    popadamsmoke.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 40
Kristie said:
pop pop pop pop!!!
Individually I could say a few of them looked hotter elsewhere... wait, no I couldn't.
*droooool* :drool:
Were this pic in color you would notice that Edge borrowed Adam's coat. Or Adam was borrowing Edge's coat. It looks a little big on Edge though.

POP!!!!!!!!!

I have this poster in colour in my room.... *DROOOOOOOOL* :drool: :drool: :drool:

Attachments

• u2-pop-poster hotties copy.jpg
    u2-pop-poster hotties copy.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 30
Oh, this really tugs at my heart. I have so much love and adoration for 80's U2:heart:- all the way through the 80's they wre good looking! I have plenty of love for soft and cuddly and sexy ATYCLB U2 as well. The AB/Zooropa era was just so hot of all of them. Looking at AB Bono sends me to the cold shower! For total hotness of all four members of the band,

you can't touch this.

334664%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E875%3E%3B7%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232399%3B62%3A24nu0mrj

Edge-VERY EARLY Boy/Elevation
Bono-JT/MacPhisto/Elevation
Adam-FroAdam/Elevation
Larry-Did he change? Just kidding...as far as cute, nothing beats 14 year old larry...as far as attractive...Elevation

Back
Top Bottom