Which concerts are you going to this summer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
It's gonna be a great concert summer!!!

Im gonna see in order of date:

1.Paul McCartney

2. Bruce Springsteen (2 times)

3. Elton John(In my hometown stadium way upnorth in sweden!!! His only sweden concert!)

4. The Rolling Stones (3 Times)

5. Santana

Sadly not a single U2 concert!!:sexywink:

I'ma see Coldplay.
I wanted to see Elton John and Billy Joel but tickets were way expensive and I have no way to get to the concert venue :sad:

I don't think I'm going to make any concerts either. I'm going to try to go to Cleveland to catch the U2 Rock 'N Roll HOF exhibition. Wish me luck.

I didn't have any concert plans, but the semester just started and I'm taking a History of Rock & Roll class. I have to write 2 concert reviews before the semester ends, so I need to figure out who to see.
I really wish U2 was touring now.
My sister is trying to get me to go with her to see a band called Army of Freshmen. Anyone know who they are? I have no idea, but my sis loves them.

I am trying to save my money so I don't go to as many shows as I used to.

However, I did manage to score good seats for COLDPLAY at the Hollywood Bowl on May 31st.

I don't know how I got that lucky, but I'm thanking the concert gods.

i was going to see REM but then coldplay announced summer dates and then those plans went down the tubes. can't afford to go away to see concerts twice this year.

so just coldplay. cause no one good comes to my hometown. :sad:

I just wish I didn't have a :censored: teaching assignment when Coldplay is playing Atlanta. That's March, not summer, but it's a missed opportunity for sure.
*Cursing missed opportunities*
:madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored:

Nickel Creek in manchester next Saturday 15 march
Bruce also in M/cr in the summer. I should get out more.

Back
Top Bottom