Which Bono do you like most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello mullet sister Mary! :wave: Here's another mullet for you!

bonomullethot.jpg

FallingStar, I think Ana still comes by sometimes! :happy: I miss her :sad: She posted her email address a little while ago, I need to find it again and we can email her! :yes: Come back Ana!

bonoeire: I'm glad you liked the One pics, I love them too! :love:

I normally hate mullets.

But like I've said before, Bono's the only guy who could ever pull off having one. On him, a mullet looked cute. Just the messy hair against that innocent-looking face...so adorable.

So add me to the list of those who loved the mullet on him.

And as for the "One" stills...hands down one of the best examples of how good-looking he is.

Seriously, if I were ever in a bar someday and he, or some other cute guy, gave me that kind of a look...yeah, that'd get my attention. Fast.

That outfit just flatters him, and then of course the close ups of the blue eyes...*sighs*

The person working the camera that day made a lot of girls very, very happy...I wonder if they realize that.

Angela

:up:

Boy Bono

War and Uf mullet Bono

JT and R and H Bono

AB Bono & characters

ATYCLB, Elevation, post Elevation Bonos

:down:

the green pimp suit and pointy beard

Passengers old man cap and pointy beard

any POP era skinhead or butch looking hair look

post-POP office geek look like on VH1 Legends and The Making of JT video

The Sweetest Thing geek look

The Elvis Costello phase

the Charlie Chaplin cane in the mouth pic

the short, slick, hair and dark rimmed rhinestone glasses

essentially anything from 95-early 2000 :tsk: not my type

U2Kitten said:
FallingStar, I think Ana still comes by sometimes! :happy: I miss her :sad: She posted her email address a little while ago, I need to find it again and we can email her! :yes: Come back Ana!
:hmm:

Yeah, FallingStar we need to find Ana and bring her back! :yes:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

And as for the "One" stills...hands down one of the best examples of how good-looking he is.

Oh yes, that is the perfect example of his delicate beauty, and as you said, JT Bono is the definition of his sexiness :drool:

Sorry about the rude lil' face in reaction to mullet Bono. I think Bono is very sexy, I just don't like the hairstyle. Sorry. I think he'd be the only one who could pull it off though. His face looks good enough to please any hair style.

Bonocrazy, it's okay. Some people just aren't fans of certain looks-there's people who aren't crazy about Bono's Pop era look, there's those that don't like his recent look with the beard, and so on...if the mullet isn't something you care for, it's okay. :).

U2girl91289 said:
JT Bono is my absolute favorite. Of course, I wasn't even born until after the JT era. :sigh: * curses bad luck, looks for time machine*

Heh, I was alive then, but I wasn't even 5 years old yet.

*Helps U2girl look for that time machine.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Oh yes, that is the perfect example of his delicate beauty, and as you said, JT Bono is the definition of his sexiness :drool:

Figured you'd agree. ;).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom