Which Bono do you like most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, if I could have it my way, I'd take:
- Bono from BD: I love the short hair!
- Now Bono (Minus the fuzz)
- AB Bono: The leather, the FLY, yeah!
- War Bono: Mmm skin-tight pants, the rebel
- Boy Bono: The spunk
- POP Bono: The short hair again... the orange shades, the politico
- JT Bono: The long hair, topless-vest wearing man.
Mmmmm :drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

LONG hair :love: NO shades :cute:

Joshua Tree Bono is my favorite. He had the best body, face, hair, voice, and he wore cool stuff. :drool: :combust:

My least favorite is the one where his hair is shaved way down to almost nothing. It makes him look like a monkey with sticking out ears and a stretchy face.

Mullet is ok but not the one with the sides shaved off and bleached on top. After it grew out a bit, fine.

'Course, I would never turn down Fly or Bono now! :sexywink:

souly:wave::hug:

Okay, hola bonocrazy88. :evil:

Just one thing without getting answers of others telling me to shut it up or trying to lecture me.......................

I don't think the :yuck: smilie in relation to Mullet Bono is not very appropriate. :|

Kay, enough of the politeness. :D Fists up if ya'll insult my baby again!!!!!! *jumps in circles* *bounces off walls*

And of course I'll take BabyBahnoh! :rolleyes:

FallingStar said:

I don't think the :yuck: smilie in relation to Mullet Bono is not very appropriate. :|

agreed
that smiley shall not be used in the context of anything Bono or U2 in general :eyebrow:

:hug: FallingStar .. you know I am just having fun mocking the mullets :D

Last edited:
mariana said:
I love Bono's diamond eyes!

melodymaker1.jpg

[/IMG]

Good lord...

NICE close up of the eyes...

Anywho, my favorite era, hands down, is JT/R&H era Bono. Look up "sexy" in the dictionary and a picture of him from that era would be right next to it (also see the "Desire" video as proof of this).

My second favorite look is AB era Bono...the whole Fly getup is just...:drool:...

And then I love both Baby Bono and War/UF era Bono after that-a tie between those...such a cutie during that time (plus, he's closest to my age during that time).

Those are my top three.

Pop era Bono...if he has that green outfit on and that green hat...the outfit that makes him look like he's in the army or something...that's not so bad. I like that getup on him. And I like how he looked in the "Staring At The Sun" video.

But yeah, the very, very short hair wasn't the best look.

Course, it was better than that one picture of him I saw from that era in which he was completely bald. ANYTHING is better than seeing him completely bald. *Shudders*

Angela

Last edited:
FallingStar said:

Just one thing without getting answers of others telling me to shut it up or trying to lecture me.......................

Kay, enough of the politeness. :D Fists up if ya'll insult my baby again!!!!!! *jumps in circles* *bounces off walls*

Oh I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! :up: :hug:

Just a few days over on EYKIW in the confrontational fan thread, I posted that if anyone dissed the mullet me and a gang of mullet loving PLEBA girls would smackdown! :yes:

Of course not everyone likes everything, and it's okay to say what you like and don't but :barf: is rude and not funny! :tsk:

Thanks a-mole for promising not to do it anymore:)

FallingStar here is a cute mullet for you, I just found out this pic was taken in Germany! :happy:

2bonoeyes.jpg

Oh, and I almost forgot another Bono look I love:

AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL fringe Bono! :love:

bonoamnesyt86.jpg

bonoamn2.jpg

bonoamn3.jpg

oh and TIZER, I LOVE YOUR GREAT BIG PIC!! :drool:

Last edited:
Bono is more beautiful than ever. Every time I see him, I think "Boy, he was gorgeous yesterday, last year, 20 years ago, but look at him now." I must add, however, that when I watch the video for "One", and the camera comes in for the close up and Bono stops, just stops singing and looks straight into the camera while his voice continues in the background- that kills me. When he stops at that one, intense moment, my heart stops.

bonoeire said:
when I watch the video for "One", and the camera comes in for the close up and Bono stops, just stops singing and looks straight into the camera while his voice continues in the background- that kills me. When he stops at that one, intense moment, my heart stops.

I'm with you! :love: :drool: I have seen many people say that too. That has to be the most excellent, exquiste example of Bono beauty :flirt:

bonoonepretty.jpg

onebono2.jpg

onebono5.jpg

but I loove teasing th emullet an dtheir fans
can I at least do it .. like once a week??
:D
nonono.. I do not want to make people unhappy.. but it is sooo much fun! :evil:

U2Kitten said:
FallingStar here is a cute mullet for you, I just found out this pic was taken in Germany! :happy:

2bonoeyes.jpg

WOAH, realy?! Cool!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

And a-mole........:shifty:............I think you would need a good spank of my mullet bono if you go on saying such baaaaaaaaad things. :evil:

I think so too Fallling Star. I have always gotten real mad when anyone dissed my mullets! ;) I'm ready to rumble! I think that calls for MORE MULLETS BEING POSTED! :happy: Lay off our beautiful baby :shame:

posterbonolivemullet.jpg

bonowarface.jpg

bonowarsing.jpg

bootsy.jpg

bonoliveaid.jpg

:heart: mullet Bono :hug:

Last edited:
:hug:Kitty:hug: We're the only muller lovers :sexywink:

GAH!!!!!!!!! That last pic, mary-------------did I ever say that I love his calves??? :sexywink::kiss:

I know there are more mullet lovers here, or there used to be! Ana, Icelady, Foadie, Jessica Ann, Gypsy, Desire, and I know there are more who like the mullet here now! Come on, mullet girls! Scarletwine and BAW where are you? Post us some mullets! :yes:

MULLET POWER!!!!!!!

bonoufhug.jpg

bonoufpants.jpg

bonoufscream.jpg

Hey mullet sista.. didn't you introduce me into the mullet club? :(
*cries* I am a mullet lover!!!!

U2Kitten said:
I know there are more mullet lovers here, or there used to be! Ana, Icelady, Foadie, Jessica Ann, Gypsy, Desire, and I know there are more who like the mullet here now! Come on, mullet girls! Scarletwine and BAW where are you? Post us some mullets! :yes:

MULLET POWER!!!!!!!
Ana, Icelady, foadie, jessica ann................all left pleba. :(

Oh, and Kitty this is my sista mary. Mary this is Kitty. Mary is also a mullet lover. :yes::hug:

U2Kitten said:

I'm with you! :love: :drool: I have seen many people say that too. That has to be the most excellent, exquiste example of Bono beauty :flirt:

bonoonepretty.jpg

onebono2.jpg

onebono5.jpg

Thanks for the great photos. THIS is EXACTLY what I meant. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom