which band member do you dress most like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dress most like Edge, wearing jeans and interesting t-shirts....although now that i'm working in a more "upscale environ ment", I'm forced to dress up a bit
:madspit:

When I get home, it's back to Edge casual:wink:

Probably Edge. I wear jeans and t-shirts all the time. No spangles, numbers, or beanies for me though.

i think that you could tell a lot about a person by the way they dress...

I don't mean how much they spend, or what designer they're working that day...

Just how you put yourself together...

Souly, the boudoir?

Probably Edge. I wear jeans and t-shirts a lot but I try to throw in my own personal flair like he does (though I've yet to get jeans with my name written out in sequins on the back pocket, maybe some day ;) )

neutral said:
Definitely Bono, circa Elevation tour... Lots of black, huge shoes, never wear jeans. and I have a lot of the same clothes so it looks like I'm wearing the same outfit all the time. :mac: :coocoo:

we could be long-lost fashion twins, neutral. although i have recently discovered colour and i've been throwing some fun reds and blues into the mix to spice things up.

What about shoes?

Is it clunky black boots, or converse all stars?

What are we hitting the pavement with these days?

I wear brown, suede sneaks most of the time....but i do have these strappy black dancing shoes...

i am the queen of the four inch heels, and no, they're not platforms. :wink: i'm rarely seen without my sky-high mary janes or my knee high black boots.

people nicknamed me elvira when i was about 14, and it stuck. when i dressed up as elvira, purposely, for halloween two years ago, it was the big joke that i didn't bother to get a costume.

my fashion mentor is karen on will and grace. i would kill for her wardrobe.

dreamingoutloud1 said:
Wow, dsmith, i am impressed!

Which are the least functional pair, you know, the ones bought expressly for the way they look?

I do love shoes but have some foot problems so now have to be more sensible about shoes that I wear. I did get a very cute pair of platform Mary Jane's at Target, oh, and I have the cutest burgundy patent leather Mary Jane's and Baby Blue patent leather Mary Jane's. I guess I love Mary Jane's!

I have these in black and they are so comfortable and funky...

127731.jpg

Right now I really want to get a pair of ballerina flats. I got the cutest ballerina mules the other day, they have ribbon accenting on them.

Dandy....your holiday's approaching! What will you go as this year? How about we switch...i go as Elvira, and you go as a belly dancing Goddess? ha! not! more likey a plain jane....lol

Last edited:
dsmith, those sneaks are so cute! I've been looking at a pair of moss green ballerina flats....i can't wear heels because i'm on my feet all day at work....but maybe some platforms for after....?

Last edited:
In the 80's I had high boots with high heels and white lace shirts with things around the neck and a blazer like UF/Live Aid Bono :love:

dreamingoutloud1 said:
What about shoes?

Is it clunky black boots, or converse all stars?

What are we hitting the pavement with these days?

I wear brown, suede sneaks most of the time....but i do have these strappy black dancing shoes...

Platforms or 5 or 6 inch heels for me. I'm more like Bono with what I put on my feet. I have 30 pairs of shoes and only five are flats. :huh:

wow! I don't know how you guys navigate around in those heights!

I'm pretty short, but i can't give up comfort for style....wish i could though

Hehe I have NO heels and can't walk in them to save my life, but I have plenty of Docs and John Fluevogs with huge soles. :huh: :shrug:

I think Bono's Elevation shoes may actually have bigger soles than mine, I need to get new ones. :mad:

dreamingoutloud1 said:
Dandy....your holiday's approaching! What will you go as this year? How about we switch...i go as Elvira, and you go as a belly dancing Goddess? ha! not! more likey a plain jane....lol

:lol:

i dressed up like an angel the year before the year of elvira. that's about as opposite as i could get. i'm in a different city this year, so i'm thinking elvira might be spotted around these parts in about a month's time...

i don't think i could pull off belly dancing goddess, i have zero sense of rhthym. it would be a hoot, though!

as you can probably guess, i loved bono's macphisto alter ego. elvira's soulmate! :drool:

...wow, I read the question completely wrong, lol.

Anyways, I'd say I dress like Larry or Edge because what they wear looks really comfortable. :)

ooooh yeah! Elvira and Macphisto! I'd love to see them out and about....

maybe you could convince your boyfriend to don some gold lame, and a pair of horns?

dreamingoutloud1 said:
ooooh yeah! Elvira and Macphisto! I'd love to see them out and about....

maybe you could convince your boyfriend to don some gold lame, and a pair of horns?

now that would be priceless, except for the fact that i am currently single and fabulous. :wink: although i would reconsider having a bf around if only to force him into macphisto gear... :evil:

too bad the real b-man probably already has other plans for halloween...

I dress more like Adam. I wear comfortable things that are a little oversized but sometimes I can dress a little unusual too. I don't follow trends and usually pick my own style. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom