Which Adam era is coolest/sexiest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
I don't know how to start a poll, but here are the choices

Adam Boy/October era

Adam War era

Adam UF era

Adam JT/R&H era

Adam AB/Zooropa era

Adam Pop era

Adam ATYCLB era

Adam HTDAAB era

They are all great, but I love the Adam UF era. He was f*** cool and sexy... (see my avatar)

Adam Clayton:drool: I really like him now(Silver Fox=OMG), I think he is at the best phase of his life. He looks like he is having so much fun on stage and with the fans!!! I still cannot get over the smile I think he gave me. OkOk, I am babbling here.... I could go on for ever talking about this man!:cute:

Now!!! Although I will admit that there's something very appealing about Boy-era Adam, but that's probably just my inner crazed-hairdresser thinking "hey, if I met a 20-something Adam Clayton, I could probably tame his rediculous hair."

They are all great, but I love the Adam UF era. He was f*** cool and sexy... (see my avatar)

Yes your avatar is very nice:sexywink:

Right now! I have never seen a man age more gracefully. He was hot during his UF days, but a little too Miami Vice for my taste. He is absolutely gorgeous now. :drool:

I thought I would be the only one to say UF Adam! He was at his hottest then, his hair, his face, his body. I never liked him in crewcuts, glasses or being too skinny. Give me back my lumberjack Adam!

U2Kitten said:
I thought I would be the only one to say UF Adam! He was at his hottest then, his hair, his face, his body. I never liked him in crewcuts, glasses or being too skinny. Give me back my lumberjack Adam!

You know, I take back what I said about him not being sexy in the past. UF days when he was a little heavier, without the glasses he was pretty damn cute. He looked so REAL- like someone you'd know.

But I still say overall the new incarnation- the Silver Fox- is the best.

Absolutely agree NOW, without a DOUBT in my mind! I'd not given Adam much notice until HTDAAB and the Vertigo tour....but he is so sexy and that bass............Hmmmmm.....he DOES hold mysterious powers over womenfolk! I love to watch him play and the expressions on his face.

This will be difficult but

Sexiest-War era leading into UF era, followed by NOW era. Don't believe me, check out the Sunday Bloody Sunday video, or the Red Rocks video, :yes:

Coolest--Afro days followed by ZooTV era.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I wasn't too obvious, was I? ;)

I think the Adam smiley should be changed... Give him his silver hair and lose the glasses. :hmm:

So I think we have established that Adam with a little weight and no glasses is hot!!!

BTW...I am all for the new smiley!!!:wink:

Right now!!! As evidenced here!!

adamlive8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom