Where's the mullet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mullet.gif

EPandAmerica said:
:scream: Bring back the mullett!

That is one of my faveorite pictures of Bono.

Me too! I love it so much I made it my avatar!
<--------

He's beautiful in that and I love the hair. I always have. That's the Bono I fell in love with. I'm just sorry I never got to see him like this while his shirt was still unbuttoned:drool:

Gosh they could have left him some hair on the back of his neck, that looks awful! :scream: Besides, I thought it was the hair piled up on the top that anti-mullet people didn't like:huh: Anyway the original is MUCH better!

I fell in love with Bono when I was 13 and the Sunday Bloody Sunday video first came out. He had a mullet then and for several years afterwards. Although mullets were the epitome of 1980's cheesiness-I always thought it looked great on him. Even now, looking back on those pictures still makes me smile.

KristenF said:
I fell in love with Bono when I was 13 and the Sunday Bloody Sunday video first came out. He had a mullet then and for several years afterwards. Although mullets were the epitome of 1980's cheesiness-I always thought it looked great on him. Even now, looking back on those pictures still makes me smile.

That's my story too! Same age, same song! :hug:

Even though the 80's might have been cheesy, I still find all that stuff, even hair metal and Duran Duran much more attractive than how most bands look today (bald heads, mulitiple piercings, saggy pants :barf: Linkin Park :no: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom