Where's the MOOB???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bd0c7eb9.jpg

GracelandHarley said:

:wave: It's about time!

:wink:
LOL! :banghead: :waiting: I know!

Laney_82 said:

Hello!!!:wave::wave: how are u??:D:D

I just didn't have a lot of free time the last few weeks. I know no time for MOOBday??:shocked:I guess I missed a lot...I see 2 new smileys!
:yippie: We will be moving cross country shortly and I have been going though all that we've accumulated and picking out what we don't want to drag across the country to our new place. Yes we are leaving CA and I am kind of glad. Ready for a new adventure. Will be closer to my family as well.

GH my hubby wanted to know if you are in TN. I can't remember. I think he thought that cause of your name.

LOL!!

No, I'm just outside of our nation's capital, DC!! The nick is in homage to the band's visit to Graceland, and Larry's legendary RH-era photo-op on Elvis' Harley!!

I have friends in Memphis, for that matter.. but they've never even been to Graceland (nor have I, when I have visited there... and I've only ridden on the back of a Harley once in my life!)!! :ohmy:

:lol:

So where are you headed to?!? Moving... my god, what a headache! :crazy:

GracelandHarley said:
LOL!!

No, I'm just outside of our nation's capital, DC!! The nick is in homage to the band's visit to Graceland, and Larry's legendary RH-era photo-op on Elvis' Harley!!

I have friends in Memphis, for that matter.. but they've never even been to Graceland (nor have I, when I have visited there... and I've only ridden on the back of a Harley once in my life!)!! :ohmy:

:lol:

So where are you headed to?!? Moving... my god, what a headache! :crazy:
We will be going to Nashville. I hate moving and we just moved into this place last year...it's almost a year! Looking forward to the move though!

We have a motorcycle, it's not a Harley though. He says...only buy a Harley if you have time to fix them! :lmao:

But remember... as the classic saying goes... "put some class on your ass!! Ride Harley!!"

:lmao:

My TN friend lives in Nashville, as chance would have it!! She is, in fact, a popular radio DJ there! Let me know when you get there. And good luck with the move! :up:

GracelandHarley said:
But remember... as the classic saying goes... "put some class on your ass!! Ride Harley!!"

:lmao:

My TN friend lives in Nashville, as chance would have it!! She is, in fact, a popular radio DJ there! Let me know when you get there. And good luck with the move! :up:
My hubby is transfering within his company and we have yet to be given a finish date at this office. We are hoping to move around Christmas, but it really isn't our call.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom